Trump declares opioids a U.S. public health emergency

webfact

13 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

First off, Hillary Clinton isn't a member of Congress, so that's a non sequitur. 

And you might want to follow your own advice. Not only did Big Pharma give a lot more to Republican member of Congress in the 2016 elections, but the difference was especially pronounced in close elections where giving would make the most difference.

"In the most competitive House contests — those rated as toss-ups or only leaningtoward either party by the Cook Political Report — pharmaceutical PACs have given more than $435,000 to Republicans, a separate STAT analysis found. By comparison, the committees have given less than $70,000 to Democrats in those races."

https://www.statnews.com/2016/11/02/fearing-democratic-tidal-wave-drug-industry-pouring-money-gop-coffers/

I'm not a Republican and don't care what they do. I'm a Democrat and care deeply about what they do.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/13/bernie-sanders-pharma-bill-vote-reveals-new-battle-lines-commentary.html

Also it doesn't matter that HRC is not a member of Congress. Her cabal is one of their chief fund raisers (not included in pharma donations). The Clintons have held the party hostage to their own interests for more than twenty years.

Edited by lannarebirth

2 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

I'm not a Republican and don't care what they do. I'm a Democrat and care deeply about what they do.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/13/bernie-sanders-pharma-bill-vote-reveals-new-battle-lines-commentary.html

I don't care nor know about your concerns. What you should care about is your words. Here is the comment that provoked your reply and your reply::

A circus that is managed by GOP for more profit for US drug companies. 

"I suggest you do some research on where the Big Pharma donations to Congress go. Hillary Clinton's highly paid speeches might be a goood place to start."

If you had done some research on where Big Pharma donation to Congress go, you would have learned that the lion's share goes to Republicans. Being hostile to Hillary Clinton does not justify ignorance of the facts.

1 minute ago, ilostmypassword said:

I don't care nor know about your concerns. What you should care about is your words. Here is the comment that provoked your reply and your reply::

"I suggest you do some research on where the Big Pharma donations to Congress go. Hillary Clinton's highly paid speeches might be a goood place to start."

If you had done some research on where Big Pharma donation to Congress go, you would have learned that the lion's share goes to Republicans. Being hostile to Hillary Clinton does not justify ignorance of the facts.

12 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

More go to Republicans per capita in the House. More go to Democrats per capita in the Senate. Bear in mind these are only incumbent donations and not challengers.

2 hours ago, ilostmypassword said:

Hilary ?

I never mentioned "Hilary". ???

You have a big problem. 

Wake up. 

I dont give shit about either one.and what you think or suggest as well. 

It's a no-brainer.  It's like saying; broken shards of glass on the floor could be harmful.

Here's another addiction that should be dealt with:   

. . . . . . . . . Addiction to amassing money - by any means, legal or illegal.

Trump could be the poster boy for that campaign.  And congresspeople could be front of the line of addicts.  Who are the pushers?   Lobbyists like NRA and Big Pharma, among others.

5 minutes ago, Foozool said:

Hilary ?

I never mentioned "Hilary". ???

You have a big problem. 

Wake up. 

I dont give shit about either one.and what you think or suggest as well. 

I actually meant to be quoting lannarebirth as the latter half of my reply showed. For some reason I shoehorned your quote into my response. Sorry.

Here's an addiction that Trump will never mention:   The US military's addiction to spending obscene amounts of taxpayer money.

$20.2 billion/yr for keeping a few hundred tents cool in the desert. That's more than NASA's budget.

Over $8000 per DAY for each inmate kept at Gitmo.  How much does it take to house a prisoner in a place like Ugunda?   I don't know, but my guess is about $1.