Thai man blows away his old wife because she wouldn't listen to him

rooster59

Thai man blows away his old wife because she wouldn't listen to him

korat.JPG

Image: Daily News

A Korat husband flew into a rage because his wife wouldn't listen to his work problems.

So he got a shotgun and murdered her on Thursday night, reported Daily News.

Police found 51 year old Saksri Promsuk hiding with relatives. Earlier he had shot 73 year old Samrit Jamniansat at their house in Jor Hor sub-district of Korat. 

Saksri told investigators yesterday that he had been having problems with a rival business taking customers away from his second hand goods trade. So he talked to his wife about it.

But she would not listen to his problems and was drunk on 40% lao khao (white spirit). He was also unable to control his feelings as he was high on a tonic drink.

In a furious rage he retrieved a shotgun and murdered her.

He admitted the offence and was detained.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-10-28

this is the 4th news report ive read in 1 or 2 weeks here on thaivisa of thai men killing their wives or girlfriends ....what  is wrong with these ars* holes 

why is life so cheap here , whats going on inside their heads.

Edited by pumpjack

6 minutes ago, pumpjack said:

this is the 4th news report ive read in 1 or 2 weeks here on thaivisa of thai men killing their wives or girlfriends ....what  is wrong with these ars* holes 

I guess that's a million dollar question ?!?! ...If we knew what's going on inside there heads we possibly could find a cure to this insanity !

20 minutes ago, pumpjack said:

thainess.

15 minutes ago, FigaroLucowski said:

Using slang the slang term  "Blows Away"  is amateurish and unprofessional.  Have u ever seen that  phrase used to describe murder in other publications?  Thai Visa is editing commenter's replies, maybe you should start editing yourself.  

When you use a shotgun to shoot your wife, the term "blows away" most likely describes the killing very accurately. 

Edited by gjoo888

2 hours ago, off road pat said:

I guess that's a million dollar question ?!?! ...If we knew what's going on inside there heads we possibly could find a cure to this insanity !

Nowadays one hears a lot from the scientific community that (outer) space is not a vacuum as once thought...perhaps they're looking for a vacuum in the place eh? Seriously though, a total lack of control is becoming all too evident. The other day I saw a Thai man shove a small young boy, who ran in front of him, and the poor boy got a second shove because he collided with someone else due to the first shove. No one took any notice. Maybe this is happening everywhere now and I'm sure someone here will correct me if that is/isn't so. One only has to look at the road rage (including foreigners)...seems almost like an infection. Killing someone because they won't listen to you is...words fail me...just pick up a gun and bang???? Not exactly the right method for getting someone to listen to you. I'm sure the prison walls won't be very sympathetic either, at least I hope that is what this chap gets.

3 hours ago, pumpjack said:

Thai men..... And as I 'suppose' muslim men being about the same...... Have such a 'superiority complex' instilled from their youth..... That they don't think much about the women 'species'..... any more so than they think about 'soi-dogs'........ That is why there are 'so many' Thai babies' without a dad's care or love......

In expressing my opinions, generally I allow for a small percentage of error, in my statements, and in this case I will state that there are 'some' decent and upstanding 'Dads' in the Thai men out there....... But generally speaking (and unfortunately).... There are too many that fit my description of 'Thai men' and their treatment of women........

4 hours ago, pumpjack said:

Nothing much. Think like this. When mentality goes down to the level of living on pure instinct instead of combining moral values with rational thinking. This is the result.

37 minutes ago, sawadeeken said:

Thai men..... And as I 'suppose' muslim men being about the same...... Have such a 'superiority complex' instilled from their youth..... That they don't think much about the women 'species'..... any more so than they think about 'soi-dogs'........ That is why there are 'so many' Thai babies' without a dad's care or love......

In expressing my opinions, generally I allow for a small percentage of error, in my statements, and in this case I will state that there are 'some' decent and upstanding 'Dads' in the Thai men out there....... But generally speaking (and unfortunately).... There are too many that fit my description of 'Thai men' and their treatment of women........

Not a very PC post but I have to agree with a lot of what you say.  There is a huge difference in the ways boys are brought up here in comparison to girls.  The "spoiled little emperor syndrome"  is not a fallacy.  I see it every day. In many cases it amazes me that any Thai boys ever turn out to be decent husbands or citizens at all, and unfortunately quite a lot don't.

6 hours ago, pumpjack said:

There are on average 3 murders a day commited by the intimate partner of the victim in the USA,   Killing ones wife is hardly a Thai thing, it is a male thing.

I remember learning in a basic biology class that a person has a certain area of comfort/safety when others enter that area it causes stress. Example, look what happens in a crowded elevator people seldom talk to each other as they are stressed by their area being invaded. 

Look at traffic and living conditions 

Bangkok has a population density of over 5500 people per square km. Thats a lot of built up stress. When stress becomes unmanageable people tend to blow up. 

Just my theory. 

13 hours ago, TKDfella said:

Nowadays one hears a lot from the scientific community that (outer) space is not a vacuum as once thought...

Off Topic,

Dark Matter, MoND or Matrix?

I always liked Matrix 'cos it was the silliest explanation. 

On Topic,

She was in her 70s, he was in his 50s, amazing Thailand. Always like the expats claiming how safe it is here, I think not.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

"Oh,My Gun violence in Thailand!" There is only two pages of comments. The other day when trying to tell "Americans" how to live there were 16 pages of comments. Most people trying to undue our Constitution.

"Why no outrage here?"

"I can't hear the condemnation of the slaughter of Thais with a shotgun!"

But then I also believe that the condemnation of American firearm laws as it relates to civilian deaths is hollow gibberish. I say this because I never read on here members complaining about the whole sale slaughter of civilians in Syria, Libya, Somalia, Iraq, France, Ukraine, Mexico, Venezuela, and soon to be Barcelona! 

6 hours ago, SEEDGER said:

"Oh,My Gun violence in Thailand!" There is only two pages of comments. The other day when trying to tell "Americans" how to live there were 16 pages of comments. Most people trying to undue our Constitution.

"Why no outrage here?"

"I can't hear the condemnation of the slaughter of Thais with a shotgun!"

But then I also believe that the condemnation of American firearm laws as it relates to civilian deaths is hollow gibberish. I say this because I never read on here members complaining about the whole sale slaughter of civilians in Syria, Libya, Somalia, Iraq, France, Ukraine, Mexico, Venezuela, and soon to be Barcelona! 

Sir,  If you decide your beliefs based on what member of this fourm complain about, you are going to end up with an even more troubled mind.  

Edited by greatwhitenorth