retirement, visa, bank question i have moved

hi all, i have moved from BANGKOK to JOMTIEN one month now, my question is, i have kept the monies in the BKK bank, but have now, opened a bank here, same bank BANGKOK BANK  (1000 baht, now 700) i have paid the 15 baht for taking out living monies. would it be ok to tranfer the monies from bkk as one has the necessary funds , can i show both bank books,? as i just thought i would have to go back to bangkok just to get the letter of authority, got to do the deed 26 this month thanks. itys not as if i had no money . just a transfer as i have moved.

thanks mod , but last time when i lived at Phra Khanong, there was a BB branch. just about 50 yards from my condo, and they refused,i had to get the skytrain into Bkk to visit the issueing bank, we did have words, i said what happened it i moved to Chang Rai, are you saying i would have to come back to bkk for a stupid letter, yep, just got blank stares. that was a crap BANK (this one) went to change a few english notes and the girl got  a big ledger out and was trying to identify 20 pound notes with euro notes, until i told her