Cheap Kitchenware

slippedisc

Hello,

Can anyone suggest where i could pick up all kitchen type essentials cheaply for my new culinary adventure with a microwave? Cutlery, utensils, crockery, maybe a kettle if i'm feeling extravagant.

Nearer Nimman the better. I know maya supermarket has some stuff, but it's not cheap.

Thanks

Big C (some) have some limited mw stuff.....You can cook almost anything in one once you find the cookware.....

I have a Nordic Ware mw pressure cooker that can make about anything & turn out a full meal - healthy & quickly....

There's some mw rice cookers out there too here that can be used multiple ways.....

You might be better off getting online through ebay.....Actually Lazada has a bit of stuff including a pressure cooker & rice cooker - so that might be part of your answer....

If you can ebay this cookbook the sky is the limit - including about the best meat loaf you've ever tasted....

IMG20171116133719.jpg

Screenshot_2017-11-16-13-46-11-04.png

There are a couple of cheap shops in Maya mall, like Diaso and another one  with a cutesy name that escapes me.  I think it's  a level or two below Duke's just off that escalator.  They have some kitchen utensils and food storage containers, along with an interesting array of other unrelated items.