Jets And Helicopters

x-pat

Children's day demonstration, no cause for concern unless they crash on your house. They do this every year. :D

Being on the flight path, you can probably see handprints on my bedroom ceiling when they flew over this morning. :o

Children's day demonstration, no cause for concern unless they crash on your house. They do this every year. :D

what does the air force have to do with children's day anyway? the fuel costs to run these jets can easily be converted to food and goodies for poor children. blankets? clothes? books?

reminds of tax-sin's so called f16 flight a couple years ago. don't know if they ever went on with it due to his infected ears. :o

was on the way back home yesterday when i realised that almost every house had big parties going on and lots of alcohol to drink on the pretext of chilren's day.

Edited by tigerbeer

According to my maid, they copters find parties from the air, lower, and dump sweets and stuff out of the helicopter for the kids.

I think they should have rethought the size of the candy though, as this picture taken this morning near Sansai shows:-

buffets1.jpg

:o

Phil

phil,

your maid sure knows a lot :D ask her about the jets!

TB

Ever - heard of story kids , want to grow up to be a pilot -

This kinda event GIVe hope .

at a young age . kids . is easily impress .

what best to do it on children day itself to speard hope to a branch of childred

while some would grow to hate JET and flying . some would dream a life time to be Pilot ..

this is what i call recuitment at a young age .

-

There is just too many poor out there . YES you can help a few but you can't help all .

simple fact that is ..while we comment on how others not helping others .. WHat had you dine to help others .

Happy children day .

oh yeh i woke up this morning and . look in the sky while the JET zoom pass my HOuse many time .

i stay about 1- km from Wing41

I went yesterday with the kids and they put on a fairly good show. The equipment visual displays were mediocre, aircraft display was good. The kids enjoyed the airshow the pyro display and the para jumping. That is the most important thing.

Used a bit of kero but it is good PR for the RTAF.

Thailands entire wing 41 squadron huh.....so how much noise can a biplane and a gyro make really ??

post-20432-1168748255_thumb.jpg

Edited by newcomer01

I went yesterday with the kids and they put on a fairly good show. The equipment visual displays were mediocre, aircraft display was good. The kids enjoyed the airshow the pyro display and the para jumping. That is the most important thing.

Thailands entire wing 41 squadron huh.....so how much noise can a biplane and a gyro make really ??

So what did the kids do to put on a fairly good show?

Children's day demonstration, no cause for concern unless they crash on your house. They do this every year. :o

Which of the two do they do every year ?? Demonstration's or crash on houses.. Scary..

They've been known to do both....

Edited by Blinky Bill

I went yesterday with the kids and they (the RTAF Royal Thai Airforce) put on a fairly good show. The equipment visual displays were mediocre, aircraft display was good. The kids enjoyed the airshow the pyro display and the para jumping. That is the most important thing.

Sorry for the incorrect use of they, I will try to be far more specific next time !!!!!!!!!!!!

what does the air force have to do with children's day anyway? the fuel costs to run these jets can easily be converted to food and goodies for poor children. blankets?

Ah, blankets - one of my fondest memories of childhood was receiving my first blanket! How many kids would be thrilled at the prospect of receiving a blanket? :o

do you know that if you drink one less beer a day you can save the life of a hungry child some where in the world .

by surfing one less hour on internet you can buy a meal to feed a dying child .

and do you know that that last 100 baht you spend on a movie can buy a blanket for the cold ..

but HEY ..

yes i care for the poor and the dying .. and i care for many many more thing which is not seen and heard ..

but doi need to give up what i love and enjoy to help them .

the fact is

if people just sit back and wait to be help . i am sorry to say i can;t help you ,

the world is unfair .

and you are lucky cos is unfair ..

if this world is fair . everyone of us here .. need to wake up and think about what had you done and why are you here ..

this aside . children is for children why is all this adult chanting about whahhahahahahah a