consent for home office

At the end of the online application   it says You have a few more steps before your application will be complete. So i click next it says  Download a copy of any necessary third party declarations, if you have not already done so

so i download the copies ,, 

Part 1:consent for the home office to verify application information

Part 2:consent for the home office to verify third party information 

Part 3:consent for the home office to verify third party information from third party  sponsor

Part 1 wife as signed 

Part 2 i have signed 

Part 3 im not sure  , is this me again to sign

I think the UKVI are just covering their backs in the case of any data protection violations.

I think they are asking the applicant to confirm that they are content for those mentioned to be contacted in the event the decision maker has a question, as your wife is the applicant I think she should sign all of them.

Part 2  is worded ,,, The above-named  person (the applicant) has given the home office information or documentation and agreed that the home office can checkthat is correct. I am a joint owner with the applicant  of some or all of that  information or documentation 

So  i take it this is me  to sign as of joint  accounts etc  but i just can work out part 3  it mentions sponsor , i am sponsor still