PS4 controller charge

HLover

How old is your system?  Are you charging from the console?  If so do you have the power save settings set to the correct parameters for the USB power ports and the controller idle time?  A fully charged controller should normally allow between 6-8 hours of play before alerting to low battery status, at least the 2 I have do. 

1 hour ago, tweedledee2 said:

How or what you use your controller on does not help the OP find a solution to his charging issues.

I charge it with my computer.  I thought that might be of some help.  How does your comment on my post help the OP with charging issues? Might not we let the OP decide or are you some kind of arbiter of relevance? 

Try pluging into a normal USB port in a plug socket. You don't need to plug into your ps4. Try that first see if it works. There are ribbon cables inside your controller what could have come loose. You can buy replacement ones of ebay for about 50THB. I had a long running saga with my controller what went like this.

Right trigger wasn't working quite properly so I looked up a YouTube video how to fix it, I sorted that out OK.

But by doing so I broke a ribbon cable. Which stopped something from working I can't remember what it was now but it was ether the touch pad or the USB charger.

So I ordered one of ebay and fixed it.

So why I was waiting for the part I bought a xbox one controller because I now have a good gaming pc and do most my gaming on that.

I thought everything was OK because I was using the Xbox one pad

Then I was playing neverwinter on the ps4 and I released that the dpad wasn't working properly.so I managed to break that by fixing the second problem. I needed a replacement part for that but it seemed a bit complicated to fix. So I took it down tuckcom and they sent it off and fixed it for 300 or 400THB.

Check out some YouTube videos on how to fix it or go down tuckcom.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Archived