Mocked for her ‘witch chin’, somtam vendor has makeover on Korean surgery show

webfact

Mocked for her ‘witch chin’, somtam vendor has makeover on Korean surgery show

By Coconuts Bangkok

cc.jpg

Photo: Let Me In Thailand/ Facebook

A 21-year-old Somtam vendor, who said she had always been mocked for her “witch chin,” was the second Thai to get a total makeover on the third season of “Let Me In Thailand,” the Thai edition of a popular Korean plastic surgery TV show.

In an episode that aired yesterday, Wanida Wantakamphu, from Nonthaburi, stunned the crowd when she stepped out onstage with a new look.

“When I look in the mirror, I don’t like what I see. I hate all the bully words. They say I’m a witch with a long chin,” she said on the show prior to the makeover.

Full story: https://coconuts.co/bangkok/lifestyle/mocked-witch-chin-somtam-vendor-makeover-korean-surgery-show/

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2017-11-27

Damn... don't know what to say!

Real case of 'your mom must have hit you with an ugly stick when you were born...'

Why is she so scary on the left picture? Did they exaggerate to push a point?

Finally, her shot on the right makes me believe that someone is a photoshop artist. No way anyone can fix the skin from the left mug shot...

Edited by LazySlipper

Real case of 'your mom must have hit you with an ugly stick when you were born...'
Finally, her shot on the right makes me believe that someone is a photoshop artist. No way anyone can fix the skin from the left mug shot...

Click the link in the story.

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

14 hours ago, inactiveposter said:

Click the link in the story.

And?

She still has the uglies and thanks to photoshop she looks a bit better, but there is no way the surgery can fix her skin condition. I do not mock this, I really feel pity for her. What I don't like is all the bling bling around the story and this is just another promotion for the "ME" profiteers. Many Thai women are incredibly beautiful and want to get surgery even if it is not needed. Their beauty is matched only by their gullibility.

She still got hit by the ugly stick fairy...

46 minutes ago, Jeremy50 said:

Lovely humans, always ready to mock and despise someone who doesn't conform to what we consider to be 'beauty', or 'normal'. Get a life morons.

Not necessarily mocking or despising, just stating that the woman is very physically unattractive. I believe the huge majority of people, herself included, would agree to that.

Not too sure if it's photo-shopped, but there's definitely some serious make-up artistry going on.

On 11/27/2017 at 3:23 PM, LazySlipper said:

...real case of 'terrible comments' about a fellow human being...i meant you...by the way a 'mug shot' is a facial profile of a person who has been processed after being arrested..no sign of any height indicator nor name, date, location..leave her alone.

what does she look like now in real life, i assume not quite like that airbrushed joke of a picture...

does anyone know what these kinda surgeries cost?

and why korea? i was under the impression thai plastic surgeons were the creme de la creme of insecurity profiteering 'doctors'