Santiburi Golf

mooken

Can anybody give me an indication of prices at the pro shop, in particular, ball prices, gloves etc, it would be greatly appreciated. After watching a fly by of the course, I believe I will burn through a great number of balls and am wondering if I should bring some with me. Thanks in advance. 

I remember the prices to be fairly expensive as you would expect given the green fees being incredibly high for thailand (I dont remember specifics but do remember my friends cursing himself about not having his hat with him). I noticed a shop selling balls/gloves/hats etc. on the side of the road about halfway between the ring road and the golf course which sold discounted stuff. 

I do not play golf myself, but friends who do play tell me that green prices here are similar to those at their home club near London. Confrming the comment above that it is expensive for Thailand.

I understand that there is a discounted day - Wednesday(?)

You will need lots of balls to play this course - literally. I believe that there is a ready second hand market for 'recovered' balls but I would not know where to look. Sorry.

Relative expensive Pay-and-Play, basic price for a gree fee, golf cart and caddies is 5,600 baht, rental clubs, shoes and ball comes on top.

Extremely nice area – I don't play myself, but have been there numerous times with player-friend to watch tournaments.

You can download a PDF fact-sheet from Satibury Golf here.

:smile:

On 11/28/2017 at 3:19 PM, khunPer said:

Relative expensive Pay-and-Play, basic price for a gree fee, golf cart and caddies is 5,600 baht, rental clubs, shoes and ball comes on top.

Extremely nice area – I don't play myself, but have been there numerous times with player-friend to watch tournaments.

You can download a PDF fact-sheet from Satibury Golf here.

:smile:

Try samuigolf.com

eben if you don’t want to hire them they can be helpful as tk

advise as to everything you need to know about golf on Samui