Bitcoin hit 10,000 today

ghworker2010

According to coincodex  Bitcoin hit 10,000 today. 

I believe we will see substantial gains in 2018. By this time next year I would be surprised if its not in the 20k to 30k range at least. 

I disclose that I own Bitcoin and have bitcoin cash holdings as a hedge. I also own Ethereum. 

Cheers

Such a difference in prices from the different exchanges, Kraken's high is about 200 dollars below that, and other exchanges are all prices inbetween.

I'm a newbie, so can anyone tell me if the experienced traders move their currencies between exchanges to get the best rates?

As for me, I'm trying to pluck up the courage to transfer my BTC from the exchange to my Electrum online wallet. Frightened I might make a balls of it, even though I only have a few thousand baht worth.

1 hour ago, jesimps said:

Such a difference in prices from the different exchanges, Kraken's high is about 200 dollars below that, and other exchanges are all prices inbetween.

I'm a newbie, so can anyone tell me if the experienced traders move their currencies between exchanges to get the best rates?

As for me, I'm trying to pluck up the courage to transfer my BTC from the exchange to my Electrum online wallet. Frightened I might make a balls of it, even though I only have a few thousand baht worth.

Just buy your bitcoin and move it to your wallet. Forget about prices until you go to sell it and convert to fiat again. 

Think of it like a bank. withdraw or send  / deposit or receive. Copy and paste the bitcoin deposit address that electrum gives you and stick that in the exchange field. Take screen shots. Give it a go. Buy some bitcoin cash for sure to cover yourself (hedge your bets).

good luck

Archived