Bangkok Bus Groper Caught in Act, Women Say It’s Common

snoop1130

Bangkok Bus Groper Caught in Act, Women Say It’s Common

By Teeranai Charuvastra, Staff Reporter

Creepyhandbus-696x391.jpg

A screencap from the video posted by Apinop Kom Bootdeemee to Facebook

BANGKOK — The video starts innocuously enough. A woman takes her seat on a bus. A beat later, a hand creeps out from behind toward her breast, again and again.

The video filmed by a passenger and posted on a popular Facebook group by someone claiming to be her boyfriend has drawn widespread attention and displeasure. The incident comes a week after a survey found one-third of respondents experienced sexual harassment on public transportation.

Full Story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2017/11/28/bangkok-bus-groper-caught-act-women-say-common-video/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2017-11-28

Those buses and trains get pretty rammed in the morning. Would hate to be a woman on one of them. 

I remember sitting next to some Japanese bird on a bus for about three hours. She was quite attractive. She got off before me, looked and me and smiled, and then said 'thanks'. I said thanks back a bit puzzled. Mate told me in Japan the guys can be pretty touchy on the old public transport. If she said thanks 'cos i didn't make a pass at her or try to grope her, the bar is set pretty damn low. 

8 hours ago, jobsworth said:

i am a fairly average male and felt flattered when a beautiful thai lady on a bus asked me to sit next to her. of course she was only doing it for her own protection.

..how did you manage to get your head, ears, nose and tusks on a bus.  

University student files complaint against molester

By The Nation

6a49138a07f328280ee1cdfd21a792a2.jpeg

A fourth-year university student Wednesday filed a complaint with police alleging an unidentified man of molesting her on a bus.

The student of a Faculty of Fine and Applied Arts of a well-known university, said she was molested on Bus No 8 on August 18 but she just filed a complaint now after she saw a video clip of another woman being molested.

In the clip, which been posted and widely shared among Thai Facebook users on Monday, showed a woman sitting on a bus with a hand popping out from behind trying to touch her breast.

1c5b77ccdf4a6099294666acf7cfecf0.jpg

See VDO clip: https://www.facebook.com/TheClip.UDOMSUK51/videos/1366464593457930/

Eventually, the woman burst out and told the man she had caught the act in the video clip. When the woman turned to talk to the man, the clip showed his face clearly.

The university student said she felt that a hand touched he waist from behind her seat.

She eventually stood up and yelled at the man but he said he did nothing.

9905ff8b78e515bf4dd44621e15ba0f8.jpg

The student said after she saw the video clip she remember it was the same man so she decided to file a complaint with the police at the Bang Sue station.

Bang Sue police chief Pol Col Seksit Supha-uan said police would seek an arrest warrant agains the man, who has not yet been identified.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30332792

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-11-29

20 hours ago, observer90210 said:

I would advise my girl to lightly rub this on any wandering hands from behind !!

images.jpeg

I really like that does it really hurt?     "I fall into a ring of fire, it burns ,burns, burns ........a ring of fire .....Johnny Cash 1970s song.

• 3 weeks later...