Power Washer In Cm?

CobraSnakeNecktie

Hello

I am looking for a self serve powerwasher to clean my bike really well once in a while. Are there any car washes or places where I can pay to use one for a few minutes?? Preferably near Nimmanhemin or west side of CM.

Thanks for any help.

With the cost of labour here, I have never seen any place that is 'self-serve'... of course, you can buy a powerwasher... But, I'd suggest that if you ask one of the guys doing it, he'd let you spray your bike yourself, but you'll still pay the normal price

Edited by Ajarn

Hello

I am looking for a self serve powerwasher to clean my bike really well once in a while. Are there any car washes or places where I can pay to use one for a few minutes?? Preferably near Nimmanhemin or west side of CM.

Thanks for any help.

There is a Shell service station about 200 mtrs down the road from Central Kad Suan Kaew its on the same side and is heading towards Doi Suthep.. Or from Nimmenhemmin Rd turn right and its 500 mtrs on your right.. They have "pressure washers" there, but as Arjan stated you cant use it yourself but the labour is dirt cheap..Cheers.