Isaan Love Triangle: Thai Men Found Lacking By Farang-Loving Women

webfact

1 hour ago, Boon Mee said:

Well, it's because the Farang have more money? 

Not ? rocket surgery here... 

The only thing funnier than your complete misquote, is your choice of avatar, which kinda complements it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What woman wants to marry a loser? Of course it is about the money. All women want some security. If you want any good woman you must have a decent amount of money especially since you want her to stop working. You guys are not thinking when you say all they want is money. Put yourself in their place. Ok...here goes. A woman comes to USA and says she wants to marry you. You have to quit your jobs. She will pay expenses but indicates she only has $1,000/month. Are you going to quit your job? Will you let her take care of you? When she leaves you what job and what money do you have now? Certainly no more money than what you started with. If you cannot support a woman and her family...because she supported her family before you came along…then do not look for marriage.

10 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Strange, but the vast majority of Thai women I see in Chiang Mai are with Thai men.  I'm talking like 99%.  So these Thai women secretly wish to be with a farang?

Please show me where I said "all", or even a "majority".  I said I know quite a few, something around a dozen or so personally, not counting their friends.  Please learn to comprehend what you read. 

2 minutes ago, Just1Voice said:

Please show me where I said "all", or even a "majority".  I said I know quite a few, something around a dozen or so personally, not counting their friends.  Please learn to comprehend what you read. 

I comprehend just fine.  You know what you were trying to imply, at least be honest about it.   

"We’re done with Thai men,” Patcharin said she was told by one of the Thai wife’s mothers, who had encouraged her daughter to divorce her Thai husband and marry a foreigner. “It’s not just about money, but they’re unfaithful and always cheating on women. They don’t take responsibility for their family, and I'm fed up nearly shiting myself every time we go out in the car ! 

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Strange, but the vast majority of Thai women I see in Chiang Mai are with Thai men.  I'm talking like 99%.  So these Thai women secretly wish to be with a farang?

Stranger, most of them I see in Chiang Mai are alone or with other women. I don't know their secrets, though. 

Edited by amexpat
location specific

5 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

I comprehend just fine.  You know what you were trying to imply, at least be honest about it.   

Your comprehension skills are still lacking.  I made a simple statement based on personal experience.  No where did I imply anything.  You're trying to read more into a simple statement than what is there.  Just take the statement for what it is, and quit trying to make something more out of it.

1 minute ago, Just1Voice said:

Your comprehension skills are still lacking.  I made a simple statement based on personal experience.  No where did I imply anything.  You're trying to read more into a simple statement than what is there.  Just take the statement for what it is, and quit trying to make something more out of it.

Geez man, you're hopeless.  If I take your statement "for what it is," it'd mean that you're saying that a tiny percentage of Thai women are interested in farangs, because that's about how many Thai women you know.  Just like a tiny percentage are interested in Koreans.  Or Japanese.  Or a pot bellied dude with an "I love mom" tattoo.  Use your head.  What is a Thai woman with a farang going to say?  That she prefers Thai men? 

47 minutes ago, PatOngo said:

...farang men generally don't need to carry a .38 calibre penis extension to demonstrate their manhood!

And some posters do not have to put socks into their pants when hiding behind a keyboard.

Do you really believe that all Thai men are less attractive, or less fitted than you? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

Well, it's because the Farang have more money? 

Not ? rocket surgery here... 

What narrow-minded and unnecssary remarks. Totally designed to ignore the finer things that many women want in their male partner. I can easily imagine that you are unsuccessful in relationships both here and where you came from.....................

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, chrisinth said:

Perhaps it is only an Issan thing because not surprisingly I also see the same sort of ratio here in Phitsanulok. All my neighbors are Thai on Thai and have never heard a full scale arguement day or night. That doesn't include our house boundaries though..................... :whistling:

:tongue:

Agree.  This is an Issan or Pattaya or Phuket sort of thing.  For obvious reasons...