Where can I buy these pavers in Chiang Mai?

Dazinoz

1 minute ago, simoh1490 said:

Almost everywhere that sells stone, they have them at JJ's market and on the Maejo road, left handside, between Ruamchok and the Maejo traffic light.

Ok thanks for that. Heading out to JJs soon. 

4 hours ago, simoh1490 said:

Almost everywhere that sells stone, they have them at JJ's market and on the Maejo road, left handside, between Ruamchok and the Maejo traffic light.

Went to JJs and visited several shops that sold rocks and pavers. No green ones and only one place had plain cement.

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

No need to buy the pavers. Just get a bag of concrete mix and fill the holes, then shape them like the pavers before the concrete sets.

If using actual pavers you will need 8 new pavers for each hole.

Had a small area next to from gate with just enough of the same pavers so using them and making a "feature" of the small area.

18 hours ago, Dazinoz said:

Went to JJs and visited several shops that sold rocks and pavers. No green ones and only one place had plain cement.

Hmm, I hadn't considered the colour issue, sorry!

Personally, I would be very tempted to fill them with concrete and etch the lines of the blocks into the semi-wet cement and then paint them, probably all of them.

2 hours ago, simoh1490 said:

Personally, I would be very tempted to fill them with concrete and etch the lines of the blocks into the semi-wet cement and then paint them, probably all of them.

No problem.

Too many to paint as most of the yard is them.

2 hours ago, sfokevin said:

Can you take a few matching green ones form the back of the house and move them to those holes and then fill the one in the back with plain ones that you can try to paint to match?

Yep. Small area near front gate was raided for the pavers. Going to make little "feature" of this area.

Holes now filled.

IMG_5615.thumb.jpg.70aef1b1a7754e267f2c55857cada184.jpgIMG_5614.thumb.jpg.00e2265e5ecee122e6f1b37f3251bc6d.jpg

10 hours ago, simoh1490 said:

Hey, stop nicking my post. I said that already in #4, but not about painting them. Anyway, once concrete gets old it looks a bit like that colour.

I forgot to mention in that post that what I did in same situation was take good pavers from an out of the way place and use them in the high visibility area. Then I'd put the part pavers in the out of the way place and use concrete to fill the remaining gap.

I had to get inventive as couldn't find similar pavers to what was already there. Ended up buying new for the biggest area and then placing the original in a smaller area. Love using pavers in LOS- so cheap and reasonably easy to lay. Went through about 30 cutting disks so far though.

8 hours ago, Dazinoz said:

Yep. Small area near front gate was raided for the pavers. Going to make little "feature" of this area.

Holes now filled.

IMG_5615.thumb.jpg.70aef1b1a7754e267f2c55857cada184.jpg

You could pave that small area with the non coloured ones that you can buy and no one will notice. Only 8 baht each.

If that is a gutter down pipe I see you don't want the water flowing into that dirt. Either replace the pavers with new ones or extend the pipe.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

44 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Hey, stop nicking my post. I said that already in #4, but not about painting them. Anyway, once concrete gets old it looks a bit like that colour.

I forgot to mention in that post that what I did in same situation was take good pavers from an out of the way place and use them in the high visibility area. Then I'd put the part pavers in the out of the way place and use concrete to fill the remaining gap.

I had to get inventive as couldn't find similar pavers to what was already there. Ended up buying new for the biggest area and then placing the original in a smaller area. Love using pavers in LOS- so cheap and reasonably easy to lay. Went through about 30 cutting disks so far though.

Sorry, I didn't see it.......great minds think alike perhaps.

46 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You could pave that small area with the non coloured ones that you can buy and no one will notice. Only 8 baht each.

If that is a gutter down pipe I see you don't want the water flowing into that dirt. Either replace the pavers with new ones or extend the pipe.

Actually we have a small dog and she has no real toilet in the yard, just the pavers. So today I decided I will put some grass in that small area for her toilet. Easy to hose out. And yes I will extend drain pipe.

3 hours ago, fletchsmile said:

How did those small whole appear in the first place? Was it the duck?  (in the bottom right hand corner that is)

Yep, I think he went quakers.

Actually someone had put 5 small ugly trees in. As can be seen from the first pic the holes were not aligned and something in the soil had made them grow at much different rates.

2 hours ago, Here It Is said:

Some sort of subliminal stuff going down there.  Made me laugh.

I think we need answers on the duck, we need to know, a seemingly innocent picture of paving stones with a duck peering around the corner at us, what forces are at work here.