B visa woes

Back in India for natal. Have workpermit but because I wasnt aware of reentry permits to all intents and purposes my bvisa is dead in the water. Am having to apply for new b visa when I get a new passport next week. My problem is my employer has moved to Turkey and has company business only on paper in Thailand now, our exisiting location sold. Before I came I was operating from home. Need help how to go about. 

PS: Be charitable towards my English not very good sorry. Thank you in advance.

Not sure what you can do. You are going to need supporting documents from the company to get the visa. Since you already have a work permit you will only need a copy of it. 

Getting the non-b visa is not the only problem you have. After getting back here on it I am not sure how you will be able to get another extension of stay at immigration. You may have to look for anther job unless the company can set up another office for you to work from and have 4 Thai employees.

You could of posted in this topic you started before.

• Thanks 1

How I explain my problem?The enterprise Thai owned and idea is take my boss's place only in name. We have only Thai employees. Only hire Thais. I checked with consulate, b visa no problem giving. But we want run the business from non-location if that is possible. Thai employees no problem. Why you think extension of visa a problem? The topic I had start previously I thought gone sour so started fresh topic. Did not want to continue that. Please help expert non-expert all dont mind. Thanks in advance.

17 minutes ago, John Than said:

How I explain my problem?The enterprise Thai owned and idea is take my boss's place only in name. We have only Thai employees. Only hire Thais. I checked with consulate, b visa no problem giving. But we want run the business from non-location if that is possible. Thai employees no problem. Why you think extension of visa a problem? The topic I had start previously I thought gone sour so started fresh topic. Did not want to continue that. Please help expert non-expert all dont mind. Thanks in advance.

The company must have a physical location to conduct business for you to get a new extension. Many immigration offices put the extension application under consideration and make a visit to the place of business.

See 13 and 15 under documents to be submitted:  here:https://www.immigration.go.th/content/service_1

24 minutes ago, John Than said:

Also lots cash I brought nobody said nothing. People here tell I cant take it all back. Is it true anybody please tell. Thanks

Form the customs website. http://en.customs.go.th/content.php?ini_content=arriving_in_thailand&lang=en&left_menu=menu_arriving_in_thailand

Foreign Currency
Travelers bringing foreign currency more than USD 20,000 or its equivalent into or out of Thailand are required to make a report to Customs. This report is required by the Ministerial Regulation (No. 25) B.E. 2530 issued under the Authority of the Currency Exchange Control Act B.E. 2485 and relevant regulations.

The Regulation and Notification require that travelers bringing foreign currency, both a bank note and a coin, with the total aggregate value exceeding USD 20,000 or its equivalent, must report it to a Customs officer at a port/airport of entry or exit, using the given Foreign Currency Declaration Form. 

7 hours ago, John Than said:

Also lots cash I brought nobody said nothing. People here tell I cant take it all back. Is it true anybody please tell. Thanks

If you can prove that you brought the money into Thailand, you should be allowed to take it out. If the money was brought in in such a way that its original source is unclear, you could have a problem if you want to take out large sums.

11 minutes ago, BritTim said:

If you can prove that you brought the money into Thailand, you should be allowed to take it out. If the money was brought in in such a way that its original source is unclear, you could have a problem if you want to take out large sums.

My earnings.