Its a good time to buy Ripple right now

davidst01

On 12/14/2017 at 6:47 PM, farmerjo said:

Is it possible that one day the company could be stock listed and invest that way rather than in its coins.

How do the banks get to become members of ripple on their website.

Thanks for any info forwarded.

Ripple is evolving. I think the price will explode in 2018

Ripple will likely be added to Coinbase very soon and when that happens, expect it to go upwards of $2. I think $10 is within reach by end of 2018. Prominent Silicon Valley venture capitalist Andreessen Horowitz (Midas Touch) is involved with both Coinbase and Ripple so it makes sense that Ripple would be the next alt coin to be added to CB. If you understand the extreme level of corruption of the Silicon Valley elites as I do ( born and raised in it, born a block from Facebook HQ in Palo Alto, CA ), then you will understand that Ripple is destined to only go up. 

Coinbase has also hinted that they will be adding a few new alt coins very soon. If you read the GDAX requirements for new coins, you will quickly come to see that Ripple and Monero are the only two coins that meet all the GDAX criteria. Monero has zero chance of being added to Coinbase because it’s a coin used by criminals which doesn’t match with the squeaky clean San Francisco image that Coinbase is trying to project.

Also take a look at NEO. I think NEO is your best long term play. I personally threw down $100k on NEO 3 weeks ago and I’m already at 200% gain almost. NEO will hit $500 in 2018 probably if things go as planned with the Chinese as I assume they will.

TRON is interesting too. Rumored to have ties to Alibaba and J Ma, although no idea if there is any truth there. The name is cool though so it will probably go up for that reason alone.

Ripple may not be cool but is there a particular reason that you think it's a bad investment?  I think it will go up for the reasons I mentioned above.

NEO, on the other hand, is very cool. Highly recommend reading this article from top to bottom. https://hackernoon.com/neo-versus-ethereum-why-neo-might-be-2018s-strongest-cryptocurrency-79956138bea3

7 hours ago, Rocket Hawks said:

Ripple may not be cool but is there a particular reason that you think it's a bad investment?  I think it will go up for the reasons I mentioned above.

NEO, on the other hand, is very cool. Highly recommend reading this article from top to bottom. https://hackernoon.com/neo-versus-ethereum-why-neo-might-be-2018s-strongest-cryptocurrency-79956138bea3

As an investor, you're free to invest in whatever you want.  But as a discerning, awake, considered individual, you may not choose to invest in companies or projects that go against what you believe to be doing the right thing.    Bitcoin and Ripple / Neo could not be more different philosophically .  NEO and Ripple both have provisions to be "compliant", or in other words, bow to the wills of government powers when need be.  Maybe you're ok with this, but this path just leads to more of the same power and control.  China will control Neo.  Banks will control Ripple.   What's so special about giving either of these more power?   And if NEO is compliant to China, how do you think it's adoption is going to be outside of China?   

ETH and Bitcoin investments are votes in a future not controlled by any government or institution.  

If you want something that's cool from an investment technical standpoint, look at ADA. 

Personally mint-flavoured Aero is my favourite amongst the chocolate confectionery available in the UK but a Ripple every now or then is fine. As for it being a "good time" that is difficult to say. What exactly did you have in mind to do with this Ripple?

Bx has enormous spreads, taking advantage of the hysteria which I guess is a fair enough business plan when you have a virtual monopoly in the country. Note that bx/coins are the same firm with different faces.

Latest btc price on bx - 505k vs 442k in real life, which puts you deep in the red the moment you buy.

12 hours ago, leemo said:

Bx has enormous spreads, taking advantage of the hysteria which I guess is a fair enough business plan when you have a virtual monopoly in the country. Note that bx/coins are the same firm with different faces.

Latest btc price on bx - 505k vs 442k in real life, which puts you deep in the red the moment you buy.

I'm pretty sure you get it back when you sell.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, dictater said:

I have BTC in localbitcoin and want to buy ripple but can't use BX what other exchange can i use? 

you can open an account with binance or kucoin. Kucoin doesnt even need id. Send your BTC to them and there you have it. I just opened kucoin acc yesterday in 10min and set up google authenticator 2fa. Very important. I sent btc from my trezor to the kucoin wallet. Then traded away. easy as that

Archived