Airbed Air Pump

turgid

Anyone know where i can buy an airpump in the Bangkok area for inflating airbeds , kids pool  toys etc ?      I've ordered one from Lazada but their service seems to have deteriorated since the takeover and i still cant get a delivery date which suggests the supplier is out of stock.  We need it for guests over Christmas.  

The only one i can find is in sports world at an extortionate 2500 Baht. It should be 3 - 400 Baht based on US pricing.  

Note im talking about this kind of thing - not a tyre compressor

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Intex-Quick-Fill-Battery-Air-Pump-13-4CFM-Max-Air-Flow/33563196 

On 20/12/2017 at 11:38 AM, Sheryl said:

I've gotten them from Lazada and also sometimes see them in Tescos and Big C's, right next to the airbeds.

Thanks. The Lazada one showed up today so problem solved, I tried several Tescos and several Big C and no stock, only hand pumps at 699. 

I bought mine at Decathlon Sports.  They're in the section where they keep the airbeds, though they do run out of them occasionally pretty often.  These are electric and rechargeable.   They also have the manual high volume (for air mattresses) and high pressure (for SUP's and inflatable boats).

On an aside, I use the electric to do the hard work on my SUP's and kayaks, then top them off to 15 PSI using the high pressure manual pump.

Edited by impulse