Dutchman Denies Deadly Stabbing Of Thai Ex's Mother, Brother

snoop1130

Dutchman Denies Deadly Stabbing Of Thai Ex's Mother, Brother

By Teeranai Charuvastra, Staff Reporter

S__45285547-696x491.jpg

A photo of Rene Meeuwisser released by police

SURIN — A Dutch national was in police custody Wednesday on allegations he murdered his ex-girlfriend’s mother and brother in Surin province.

Rene Meeuwisser allegedly stabbed the two in a fit of jealous rage after he could not find his former partner at her family home Monday, according to the investigating officer. He said Meeuwisser denied culpability and refused to answer questions.

Full Story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2017/12/20/dutchman-denies-deadly-stabbing-thai-exs-mother-brother/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2017-12-20

"Meeuwisser remains hospitalized for his wounds and under police watch"

And once again a "watch" rears its ugly head.

But on a serious note, once again we have these BS statements regarding the investigation being "90%" complete. Just tell me when it is done! They sound like my son, "Have you done your homework"....."Nearly finished Daddy". And both of us know he has not even started it yet.

Enough ......please....you only look like fools or liars.

1 hour ago, shy coconut said:

I'm sure that if this guy's name was Somchai, then there would be 15 pages of replies slagging off

every aspect of perceived Thai culture and behavioural tendencies.

Thanks in anticipation for any Thai apologist type comments ?

1 hour ago, Thian said:

So how much did he pay for sinsod  (and wedding) in total before his wife left him? Maybe that declares a bit of his actions? Not that i'll defend him or so but i'm just curious how a man like him can do something like that.

He was not married ,Ex Girlfriend, If he pleads not guilty,no chance of a reduced

sentence,when he is found guilty,which the facts seem to suggest,some people

just cannot stand rejection.

regards worgeordie

1 hour ago, Thian said:

So how much did he pay for sinsod  (and wedding) in total before his wife left him? Maybe that declares a bit of his actions? Not that i'll defend him or so but i'm just curious how a man like him can do something like that.

pushed too far over the edge,          and snapped 

I am not sure if it is just Thailand or everywhere but the women these days seem to be getting more and more blatant instead of playing it closer to the chest and are therefore getting done in at a much greater rate than before.

15 hours ago, BigBadGeordie said:

But on a serious note, once again we have these BS statements regarding the investigation being "90%" complete. Just tell me when it is done! They sound like my son, "Have you done your homework"....."Nearly finished Daddy". And both of us know he has not even started it yet.Enough ......please....you only look like fools or liars.

Dont see why you have to give the RTP abuse in this instance .

They have all the evidence to suggest that he is guilty and they are just waiting for the DNA results to come back , they will tell you "when its done" , when its done .

As you have no idea about what stage the investigation has reached , you are just being condescending for no reason at all

One thing I have to say, to the credit of Thai people, is that when they commit crimes of passion like this they invariably quickly confess. If this guy's hoping for a plea bargain, or that some legal "dream team" will get him off on a technicality, that's not the way it works over here. Also, crime scene forensics in Thailand are a lot more sophisticated than most foreigners realize. When the DNA results come in, this guy will have have little choice but to confess.

Edited by Gecko123

7 hours ago, sanemax said:

Dont see why you have to give the RTP abuse in this instance .

They have all the evidence to suggest that he is guilty and they are just waiting for the DNA results to come back , they will tell you "when its done" , when its done .

As you have no idea about what stage the investigation has reached , you are just being condescending for no reason at all

I can only go by what the RTP say as to what stage the investigation is at, and they say 90%. As for DNA, from previous cases the RTP appear to be able to do it in a flash. 

“We have more than 90 percent of evidence tying him to the crime. Now we are waiting for DNA results. Once it’s out, it will be 100 percent.”

11 hours ago, car720 said:

I am not sure if it is just Thailand or everywhere but the women these days seem to be getting more and more blatant instead of playing it closer to the chest and are therefore getting done in at a much greater rate than before.

or maybe men are becoming weak and can 't control their emotions.

On 12/21/2017 at 7:10 AM, Thian said:

He wasn't married to this woman so no Sinsod involved here. In a previous post it did mention he bought her a Gold Necklace, which he demanded back. But in My Book, no amount of Love or Money would be worth facing the Death Penalty, or the rest of your life in a Thai Prison. Especially over a $300 Necklace. 

I to wonder how somebody like him could do this crime. He looks normal. but this doesn't make him normal. But then I suppose with an uncontrolled temper and too much of the Devil in the Bottle, and you can do crazy things. Might have been the cause of his breakup to with his GF. Certain people just shouldn't drink alcohol as it brings the animal out of them.