Bus/van udon-roi et timetable?

sanook 1

From a former Roi-etian who once travelled to Udon by bus: Departures throughout the day, every 90 min. or so, from about 6 a.m. to about 6 p.m., on the Pink Bus. I believe that Udon has 2 bus terminals, and that it leaves from the smaller one,somewhat removed from the downtown area.  

1 hour ago, allane said:

From a former Roi-etian who once travelled to Udon by bus: Departures throughout the day, every 90 min. or so, from about 6 a.m. to about 6 p.m., on the Pink Bus. I believe that Udon has 2 bus terminals, and that it leaves from the smaller one,somewhat removed from the downtown area.  

Great info thanks, if anyone has updated schedule much apprechiated.

On 12/22/2017 at 12:08 PM, allane said:

Good info, but arriving at bus station 2 in Udon is a pain because you have to take a ripoff samlor/tuktuk to the city center.  They often want more than the you paid for the bus ticket.

There is minivan service from bus station 1 (150 meters from Central Festival) as well.  I've seen the udon-roi et vans.

As for hours, I agree with allane, they usually run every hour or two, but sometimes the last bus departs fairly early in the afternoon.

Here's an old post about the minivan service: https://th-th.facebook.com/roietpictures/posts/897859333565251

รถตู้โดยสารสาย 233 
ร้อยเอ็ด-สารคาม-บรบือ-บ้านไผ่-ขอนแก่น-อุดรฯ เปิดให้บริการแล้ว
รถออกเวลา 04.50น ,06.20น, 07.20น 08.20น,11.20น,12.20น , 13.20 น, 14.20น, และ 15.20 น. 
ที่สถานีขนส่งผู้โดยสารร้อยเอ็ด 
โทร061-0799553

ข่าวจาก กิตตินันท์ อึ้งสำราญ

translation:

minivan by bus line 233

roi et-sarakham-bonbu-banphai-khon kaen-udon thani open for service 

van leaves 4:50, 6:20, 7:20, 8:20, 11:20, 12:20, 13:20, 14:20, and 15:20

from the roi et bus station

phone: 061-0799553

news from <some thai name>

Here's a two-year old post about tour bus service between the two cities: https://pantip.com/topic/33831121

departs udon at 9:30am and arrives in Roi Et at 1PM

departs Roi Et at 11:20am and arrives in Udon at 2:45PM

Edited by CaptainKiiNiaw
grammar