Group calls for strengthening gender equality law

rooster59

1 minute ago, tryasimight said:

None is so blind than he that cannot see. 

None are so blind as those who allow prejudice, insecurity and a fear of change obscure the truth, is a nice little [and in this case accurate] update on that tired old phrase.

On 12/24/2017 at 11:49 AM, DoctorG said:

At full throttle, the letters wind up something like LGBTQQIP2SAA – Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender,

• Two Q’s to cover both bases (queer and questioning);
  • I for Intersex, people with two sets of genitalia or various chromosomal differences;
  • P for Pansexual, people who refuse to be pinned down on the Kinsey scale;
  • 2S for Two-Spirit, a tradition in many First Nations that considers sexual minorities to have both male and female spirits;
  • A for Asexual, people who do not identify with any orientation; and
  • A for Allies, recognizing that the community thrives best with loving supporters, although they are not really part of the community itself.

Wrong.  'Asexual' is SOOOOOOO 2016, and gauche for you to be using on the brink of 2018. Now the tactful term is ONUTA to refer to those people - Of No Use to Anybody

Edited by seminomadic

6 minutes ago, i claudius said:

I bet you are.for a start people on here who may not like you.because of your avatar .thats discrimination

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

No it’s not.

That’s just disliking an image.

People who dislike me on this forum (and I admit, there are a fair few of them) do so because of my views.

Oh, and no I’m not discriminated against because of the categories you mentioned. 

So basically the school accepts everyone (how gay was he in the interview) but this group hates religion.

I have to agree with them.  But I doubt the school actually does a gay test.  And I highly doubt Thai people are openly romantic in public or in schools.

Edited by guochen84

No it’s not.

That’s just disliking an image.

People who dislike me on this forum (and I admit, there are a fair few of them) do so because of my views.

Oh, and no I’m not discriminated against because of the categories you mentioned. 

I dont know why people would dislike you for your views .thats silly your just someone on a keyboard mysrlf i am not gay couldnt even imagine touching anothe man like that .but my nephew is gay and i think the world of him .but then he "demands" nothing just gets on with his life

1 minute ago, i claudius said:

I dont know why people would dislike you for your views .thats silly your just someone on a keyboard mysrlf i am not gay couldnt even imagine touching anothe man like that .but my nephew is gay and i think the world of him .but then he "demands" nothing just gets on with his life

You said I was “discriminated” against because of my avatar. I was just pointing out that was nonsense. 

As for your relatives sexual orientation, I’m sure they’d love to know you’re using it on a public forum to forward a rather convoluted argument. 

To get back on track.

You are still wrong to say I’m discriminated against because of the categories you mentioned.  

I’m not. 

If anybody feels left out not being dicriminated, I'll be happy to discriminate you. My good deed of the day. Feel free to tweet about the extreme hardship you now face and make a few hashtags while at it, maybe you'll get lucky and go viral and get to be almost famous.

• 3 weeks later...