Prisonbreak

Momo8

I LOVE it, but just wait for the DVDs.

DVDs? Haven't you heard of Bit Torrent?

As for me, I just started watching the show a few weeks back. I just finished Season 2 Episode 1 a few minutes ago.

Good show, but not as good as LOST.

I download this show while I'm killing time waiting for the next episode of LOST.

I download this show while I'm killing time waiting for the next episode of LOST.

Have you got a link Mister? I quite liked it the first time i saw it but i've not managed to see any further episodes.

Best website for torrent searches is:

torrentspy.com

If you haven't used bit torrent before, you need to install a client first.

At torrentspy, you can click to install "Bitlord".

For some reason, the main page of torrentspy doesn't offer the client.

But after you type "Prison Breek" or "LOST" in the seach engine, it takes you to a page of the list of available torrents.

On this search results page, you get a link that says, "Need a Bittorrent Downloader: We Suggest You Use Bitlord"

Click on this link and download Bitlord.

After that, you can go to torrentspy, do searches and download TV shows and movies to your heart's desire.

Best time to get the TV shows is shortly after they've aired, when there are more seeders and downloaders.

(By "shortly" I mean within a week or a month after they've aired. You can also download full seasons of some shows after someone buys, rips the DVD and submits the torrent)

Edited by MisterFingers