60 days extension of Non O multiple entry visa

Hi all,

I currently have a multiple entry non o visa based on having a Thai wife. It is valid until July 2018. The current extension of 3 months is up on 13th of January and my question is, rather than leaving Thailand and re-entering to activate another 3 months, is it possible to extend at Changwattana immigration for 60days for visiting a Thai spouse.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Yes, you'll need copies of marriage certificate, wifes ID and housebook. 
You also need to bring your wife. 

This extension can be made once per border entry. 

Thanks for the reply :)

So it's definitely able to be done on a Non O multiple entry? , as I did call immigration but the lady I spoke to seemed to think it was available only on visa excempt and tourist entries.

1 minute ago, xostevox said:

Thanks for the reply :)

So it's definitely able to be done on a Non O multiple entry? , as I did call immigration but the lady I spoke to seemed to think it was available only on visa excempt and tourist entries.

Can be made on any entry. 

• Like 1

I have a couple more questions if I may, firstly for the extension will I need to show anything regarding the TM30 form for the extension. Also I presume I should do the 90 days report at the same time as I will have been in the country close to 90 days.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my RNE-L22 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

15 minutes ago, xostevox said:

I have a couple more questions if I may, firstly for the extension will I need to show anything regarding the TM30 form for the extension. Also I presume I should do the 90 days report at the same time as I will have been in the country close to 90 days.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my RNE-L22 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Chaeng Wattana will not ask for a TM30 form. But they will want proof of residence to apply for the extension. That could be your wife's house book if living where it is for or a rental agreement.

You will not need to do a 90 day report. The 60 day extension application is considered as a 90 day report.

• Like 1

Chaeng Wattana will not ask for a TM30 form. But they will want proof of residence to apply for the extension. That could be your wife's house book if living where it is for or a rental agreement.
You will not need to do a 90 day report. The 60 day extension application is considered as a 90 day report.

Thank you so much