Child Custody Laws Involving Farang Father And Thai Mother?

hi,

just wondering if anyone knows about child custody laws regarding the father being a farang and the mother a Thai. we are not married and as it stands I don't have any legal rights what so ever to my child. I am not even recognised as being the father. I will marry if it would mean having some say to the mother just getting up and walking out with the child. she has done this a few times and it's scary and costly. also, should we marry, what entitlements would she have to my assets and money?

this next bit is for Sunbelt. what's happened to the Non O visa one year extension you promised to get me? I've paid you a total of 9,300 and was only granted a two months extension. not what I had in mind. I made it clear that not being married could pose a problem and that the only other way would be to go through the courts to get registration as being the father...long and costly process. bit dissapointing really. what are you going to do about it? a full refund would be most appropriate don't you think seeing that you've promised that too. I quote your very own words:

"Our professional fee is 6,500 Baht. On the renewal next year its just 3,900 Baht. Please don't surmise " if you pay a lawyer to represent you which means a ridiculous fee " as not all legal fees charged by lawyers are the same. By the way, with us, if we don't get you the extension, no professional fee will be charged.

Unfortunately not all the officers know this new law yet. Bottomline, if you are over 50 years old, have a non immigrant visa and have a Thai child, no reason why you should ever be denied.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com"

"Yes. I'm sure. If you don't get it , you have my blessing to come on and say" we are full of baloney""