XRP just fell about 15% on coincapmarket, BCH following

Dario

I don't know what's going on. I'm trading on BX. This morning I bought some XRP while it was trading around $3.20 average. In THB I bought at 92.50 average. SUddenly I saw on coinmarketcap that XRP fell down to $2.66. Immediately, I sold all I had bought without losing any money, since the traders on bx.in.th were not reacting to that fall. Also. BCH fell from around $2750 down to $2'450, just like that, from one update to the next.

Bx.in.th traders are still not reacting.

Anyone noticed this?

It now reflects on the last updates on coinmarketcap.com

XRP 080118 1244a.jpg

XRP 080118 1244.png

7 minutes ago, PattayaAngel said:

Not sure but when you sell on Bx you know how much you will get in the 'sell' window 'in THB'. I always go by this and don't worry about the charts. Ripple disappointing right now after first wave but can easily bounce back.

How right you are, Angel. It is sooooo easy to make money on bx.in.th. Many people don't see the trees in the forest.

Ripple was due a correction after rising sharply the past days. The reason people don't blink an eye is that's very common for crypto's to bounce up and down... Buy and hold I'd say... Watching prices regularly on a daily basis is bad for the heart ;)

23 hours ago, Dario said:

Nobody? Amazing. Apparently there aren't (m)any westerners trading during the day on bx.in.th.

I'm a hodler so although I like to see plenty of green, it doesn't bother me too much. I'm fairly new to this lark so I figure that this is the best trading method for me at the moment. When I actually know what I'm doing, I may start short term trading. 

5 hours ago, Dario said:

How right you are, Angel. It is sooooo easy to make money on bx.in.th. Many people don't see the trees in the forest.

Yes, I've noticed that the price of Bitcoin (don't know about the alts), is about 600 USD above Bitstamp. This would appear to be an amazing arbitrage opportunity. Or is there a catch somewhere?

XRP has stalled again. Good to get some of that cash out and into the next one that's going to break. Augur has gotten its legs back and is doing 30%+ for the day. Looks like ETH following in its footsteps. 

3 hours ago, DLang said:

XRP has stalled again. Good to get some of that cash out and into the next one that's going to break. Augur has gotten its legs back and is doing 30%+ for the day. Looks like ETH following in its footsteps. 

Yup sold all my Augur and taken the 35% jump

Archived