where is my deposit on Kucoin?

dictater

I just transfered bitcoin from localbitcoins to Kucoin, the transaction registered but never confirmed after about a half hour I logged out and then in again and now there is nothing in the deposit section. Localbits shows the transaction? where did the coin go? Kucoin has a useless support bot so no help there. Any ideas out there?

31 minutes ago, Roel said:

Perhaps they mailed you a confirmation link that you must click first.

I dont think there was any confirmation link to click. It initially showed up, but the confirmation area was buffering, then I logged out and logged back in and now there is nothing there. I'm seeing a lot of people on Reddit with big problems with deposit in Kucoin, just wondering if anyone here has experience and if it was just time or did they have to do something about it?

7 hours ago, dictater said:

I dont think there was any confirmation link to click. It initially showed up, but the confirmation area was buffering, then I logged out and logged back in and now there is nothing there. I'm seeing a lot of people on Reddit with big problems with deposit in Kucoin, just wondering if anyone here has experience and if it was just time or did they have to do something about it?

Read today that China is cracking down on anything crypto connected, platforms etc, I assume that HK is exempt this but it'll be worth keeping an eye on.

Bitcoin has scaling issues and transactions are slow. Wait for a miner to pick up your transaction and add it to a block. There are thousands of unconfirmed transactions everyday. Be patient. 

One has to wonder why BTC can be worth such a high price. There are better coins out there

Archived