Single entry Non -O re-entry permit

A quick question if anyone can help me please. 

I got my latest single non - o from Laos on 21st December so good for 90 days. I'm planning to go back offshore again on about mid February for anything between 4-6 weeks so obviously  the 90 days would have expired but could I still get a re-entry for the 60 day extension once I arrive back in Thailand once the job offshore is complete?

I've asked about re-entry permits on single entry before but still haven't done it for what ever reason but every time I come back from work now without a visa i get the feeling I'm going to get refused entry without a visa as they are questioning every stamp in my passport etc. 

hope that makes sense and some body can give me a answer.

Cheers

Scott

If you are able to do  the 60 day extension you could get a re-entry permit that would keep the remainder of your 90 day entry plus the 60 days valid when you re-enter the country. You could apply for the re-entry permit as soon as soon as you get the 60 day extension stamp.

According to my calculation the re-entry permit would be valid for entry until May 19th which would be the date you would be stamped in until.

Whether the immigration office would do the 60 day extension as early as you would need to do it could be the problem.

4 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

If you are able to do  the 60 day extension you could get a re-entry permit that would keep the remainder of your 90 day entry plus the 60 days valid when you re-enter the country. You could apply for the re-entry permit as soon as soon as you get the 60 day extension stamp.

According to my calculation the re-entry permit would be valid for entry until May 19th which would be the date you would be stamped in until.

Whether the immigration office would do the 60 day extension as early as you would need to do it could be the problem.

Thanks for your reply. 

I suppose the best thing I could do is go to my local immigration and ask for the 60 day extension early, explaining my circumstances. 

Notmally they are ok in khon kaen but I won't hold my breathe. 

I'll post an update after I have been to immigration.

Thanks