Chlorine tablets in ubon

nick4665

Presumably you mean JD Pools on the Amnat Road. Only other pool shop is Joyeaux , also on the Amnat Road ("Chayangkhul Rd") just inside the Ring Road a little before you would get to Big C - it's on the other eastern side of Chayangkhul. Anyway everything is expensive at Joyeaux (as it is at JD), so I would only use it in a real emergency. 

Ubon Watsadu ("Do Home") on the main road between Warin and Ubon is the only place I used to see chlorine in Ubon and then it was only powder. I think thta relatively recent arrival, Global House, has chlorine but again only powder I suspect. Have not seen at any of Ubon's many other watsadus, but have not bothered to trawl around following SPT's online option appearing on the scene - see next para

I get my standard chlorine online from the Isaan-based sponsor of this forum - Swimming Pools Thailand. Good choice and quick delivery. I maintain a stock of slow release discs from them, which were decent value and work well when I go away and have to rely on a backup dose to guard against 'pool-boy' (Thai b-i-l) checking and adjusting the chlorinator wrongly!

http://swimmingpoolsthailand.com/en/

I have posted elsewhere on this forum (quite recently updated the post) about the availability of chemicals in the Ubon and Sisaket areas. PM if google does not find it searching on "thaivisa.com Santisuk pool chemicals Ubon".

[Live in southern Sisaket but visit Ubon often (involved in running Ubon Hash House Harriers) ]

Presumably you mean JD Pools on the Amnat Road. Only other pool shop is Joyeaux , also on the Amnat Road ("Chayangkhul Rd") just inside the Ring Road a little before you would get to Big C - it's on the other eastern side of Chayangkhul. Anyway everything is expensive at Joyeaux (as it is at JD), so I would only use it in a real emergency. 

Ubon Watsadu ("Do Home") on the main road between Warin and Ubon is the only place I used to see chlorine in Ubon and then it was only powder. I think thta relatively recent arrival, Global House, has chlorine but again only powder I suspect. Have not seen at any of Ubon's many other watsadus, but have not bothered to trawl around following SPT's online option appearing on the scene - see next para

I get my standard chlorine online from the Isaan-based sponsor of this forum - Swimming Pools Thailand. Good choice and quick delivery. I maintain a stock of slow release discs from them, which were decent value and work well when I go away and have to rely on a backup dose to guard against 'pool-boy' (Thai b-i-l) checking and adjusting the chlorinator wrongly!

http://swimmingpoolsthailand.com/en/

I have posted elsewhere on this forum (quite recently updated the post) about the availability of chemicals in the Ubon and Sisaket areas. PM if google does not find it searching on "thaivisa.com Santisuk pool chemicals Ubon".

[Live in southern Sisaket but visit Ubon often (involved in running Ubon Hash House Harriers) ]

Thanks very much for your in-depth reply

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Archived