What Are Your Door To Door Experiences?

PATTAYAPUNTER

I've used D2D on 2 occasions and I was suitably impressed. I wish their delivery hours were a little later for some establishments but that's beyond their control. Some have said food doesn't travel well from certain restaurants (ie: hamburgers). What's your experience?

www.door2doorpattaya.com/

Edited by PATTAYAPUNTER

I have used 'Door to Door' several times usually after a day on the sauce; so I cannot be bothered cooking, or I can't face a Thai food take-away. I estimate that I have used about 50% of the listed restaurants. I have my favourites and I have to say; there are a few poor ones.

It is a matter of trial and error. I remember once, I ordered a large steak and potatoes and mixed vegetables. It was delivered 30 minutes later, and the portions were so small for 900 baht I broke down and wept.

Then another time I ordered a curry and rice for about 850 baht and it was absolutely pathetic. Terrible.

There have been good experiences; so I write-up notes on the menu so I don't forget the good choices of restaurant.

It is a very good service though, all told, so I give it a sincere thumbs up!

I have used 'Door to Door' several times usually after a day on the sauce; so I cannot be bothered cooking, or I can't face a Thai food take-away. I estimate that I have used about 50% of the listed restaurants. I have my favourites and I have to say; there are a few poor ones.

It is a matter of trial and error. I remember once, I ordered a large steak and potatoes and mixed vegetables. It was delivered 30 minutes later, and the portions were so small for 900 baht I broke down and wept.

Then another time I ordered a curry and rice for about 850 baht and it was absolutely pathetic. Terrible.

There have been good experiences; so I write-up notes on the menu so I don't forget the good choices of restaurant.

It is a very good service though, all told, so I give it a sincere thumbs up!

I've used it once and it was OK. Now, I am nearly vegetarian and don't think there's any vegetarian on D2D.

But B850 for curry and rice!!! How many were you feeding? Have recently discovered Indian by Nature. Are they on the D2D? Good meal for 2 & yummy - B450.

I have had mixed experiences of D2D. So now I tend to order direct from the supplier rather than D2D. For example Nics Pizza..very good, relies on you to have plates cutlery etc. Pizzas r us however supply plastic knife and fork with paper plate. With the pizza comes various sauces. :o