Good Vet Needed Around Pattaya

domdom

Hello

Looking for a good vet.. We live in Najomtien but ready to go even far to get a good one

We tried Eastern something close to Lotus but have not been impressed by the vets competence..  on top of it never able to see the same vet.

We had found a good one on Huay Yai Road, basic local clinic but good diagnosis and cure.. She seems to have sold or put on rent the clinic as she is never there anymore and the young new girl doesn t meet the standards (blood test yesterday, had to redo it this morning as the quantity of blood she took yesterday was  not enough to run the full tests, which seems to be a very basic knowledge to have)

So not looking for fancy clinic, but for a good vet offering a good diagnosis. For small Yorkie.

Thanks for infos and feed back..

Have a nice day

2 to mind, South Pattaya Rd   about 200 yards on left turning from Suk highway  Pattaya Animal hospital     Good vet, tells it  as it is   0931361605 another Naklua or north Pattaya animal hospital  about 3 k from Dolphin roundabout  on left side, takes them 4 or 5 days to PTS

I really like the first vet, been with him a long time  does animal charity too, but will not hesitate to PTS if no hope, does it for me for 500  guess others 1500

Edited by altcar bob

Thank you so much indeed.. The first one being the closest to my place and the one you would recomend most, I will just go to South Pattaya tomorrow and find it..

Sorry I am not an english native speaker.. could you tell me what PTS means please ??

Thank you very much and have a nice day

The Nooknan vet practice on Soi Regional Land (aka Soi 17 for those who have lived here a while) saved my little chipoodle's life last year after she got a parasite infestation from a tick bite, in spite of being on Frontline Plus. It's a small practice, just two Thai lady vets, open 10:00 AM until 8:00 PM Monday to Saturday. Personal service and highly recommended. It's located about halfway along the soi, roughly opposite Dave's Cantina, the same side as Tigglebitties and the Tesco Lotus Express.

This from a long-time pet owner and breeder! Dr. Kwanchai (Pattaya Animal Hospital - Pattaya Tai) is a fine veterinarian, as good as any I have ever used in the U.S. or UK or Australia. He's been my vet here for the past 7 years. He's diligent, detailed, responsive, thorough and up to date in the latest in verterinary medicine. He's fluent in English and his prices are more than reasonable. Try him... you'll never entrust your pets with anyone else. 

Edited by Tariya

Thanks to everybody.. As said I will go this side tomorrow to locate the clinic and definitely go there..

I will tell him he was recomended on a forum by some of his clients.. which should make him happy..

Waiting for blood analysis results this afternoon.. If any problem I will straight go and consult him.. If not I will go for next check and vaccines and make another blood test within 2 months to see the progress

Have a nice day

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

As said, I had gone to see where it was the other day but didn t enter as my dog had just had his blood test through the other vet.

Unfortunately again this morning she was not OK, so I rushed to see this doctor

He was there, didn t have to wait, speaks good english, seemed to us very professional, made tests, one injection and.. here we go.. Will go back tomorrow as required

I wanted to  thank everybody for this good advice

Best regards