Google Pay Per Click - Fraudsters !

mrpink

Does anyone out there know how to report a fraud for a Google pay per click ? Now this is Google themselves who have de-frauded me, not click happy surfers !

Before anyone says anything this is not a one man crusade to bring down the Google empire, as much I would love to I simply do not have the time to do such a thing.

What I would like to know if there any legitimate organizations which I can put my case to, or if there are any people out there who have had the same problem as me and would like to share there findings.

Also anyone out there who has a Google adwords account be very careful, make sure you have a reliable web stat program to match your adwords account, and I dont mean one of the cheapo freebies you get thrown in when you buy a website.

Over 3 months they have over-charged me a total of USD$2,200 (approx 80,000 baht), to which I have solid proof.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

google adwords are run on affiliate websites through adsense program and it's the owners of those websites who would bother to do this trick.

write to adwords complaining about this abuse and you might get your money back.

btw concentrate rather on website optimisation and promotion to be at the top of the organic results and have a steady traffic for free

Edited by londonthai

Does anyone out there know how to report a fraud for a Google pay per click ? Now this is Google themselves who have de-frauded me, not click happy surfers !

Before anyone says anything this is not a one man crusade to bring down the Google empire, as much I would love to I simply do not have the time to do such a thing.

What I would like to know if there any legitimate organizations which I can put my case to, or if there are any people out there who have had the same problem as me and would like to share there findings.

Also anyone out there who has a Google adwords account be very careful, make sure you have a reliable web stat program to match your adwords account, and I dont mean one of the cheapo freebies you get thrown in when you buy a website.

Over 3 months they have over-charged me a total of USD$2,200 (approx 80,000 baht), to which I have solid proof.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

You could try contacting a lawyer. If you have "solid proof" then a few phone calls and letters may

very well get things straight.

You would obviously not the the only one and would make a huge class action suit if true. How come no one else is complaining about this? Would make huge news on wall street if this was true.

google adwords are run on affiliate websites through adsense program and it's the owners of those websites who would bother to do this trick.

write to adwords complaining about this abuse and you might get your money back.

btw concentrate rather on website optimisation and promotion to be at the top of the organic results and have a steady traffic for free

I think he means he's been overcharged for something that shouldn't even be there.

Adsense usually is a matter between Google and the website leasing space for the adsense ads. This is the first time I've heard of anger from an adwords guy, usually its google yelling because of the happy (fraudulent) clickers on the websites.

Thanks George, will have a look at your link.

Have already been to Google to complain but they deny there is something wrong, even though I can prove there is.

As for affiliate websites I only ever used search "word" campaigns, I did not advertise on websites. Again, its not an abuse of clicks im reporting, its Google saying that I have had more clicks than my website stats are telling me. Its Google themselves that have de-frauded me.

I think he means he's been overcharged for something that shouldn't even be there.

Adsense usually is a matter between Google and the website leasing space for the adsense ads. This is the first time I've heard of anger from an adwords guy, usually its google yelling because of the happy (fraudulent) clickers on the websites.

Thanks jimsknight, thats exactly how it is. Plain and simple, I haven been invoiced for something that I have no knowledge of.

In a crowded market with a thousand equally skilled webmasters, buying your way to the top is the only way sometimes. Even if it's possible to get to the top of organic search results, that doesn't happen overnight and you need something to drive traffic in the meantime.

May you signup for a service to "boost" up the traffic to your site?! Some of this so named "services" using a kind of "hit-machine" which showing high traffic with that eqavilent amount of "clicks" but nothing of this is truth! Check out for which kind of services you realy have sign up!

Got burned with mesothelioma again, eh? Anyways, you need to go over to your local police station and have them fill out a report (but be warned: they probably won't have a clue as to what you're talking about.)

mesothelioma?

I don't have a clue what you are talking about.

Dictionary says:

a usually malignant tumor derived from mesothelial tissue (as that lining the peritoneum or pleura)

Care to clarify?

I believe if you want to start any "legal action" against the fraudener you have to do it on that place where your money was going or, if not that place, where is your primary Residence or where your creditcard is coming from.

This is a kind of "international crime" if any and may not applies to local law!

Also be careful to tell that Google is the Fraudener, I don't believe there are!

Just talked to a friend who's a Laywer from England and he talked the best thing what to do right now is to stop all future payments to that party which "over-charge" you and cancel the contracts.

It would be very difficult to start a legal action which will be a civil fraud case and go to the civil court either on your side or on the side of the other party.

He also told to be very careful to speak from Google as the fraudener!