Uk Visitor Visa - 2nd Visa

Firstly thanks for all the previous advice with G.F’s first visitor visa. Very helpful!

We are now getting ready to apply for a second visitor visa. I have tried searching old threads but cannot find much on the correspondence evidence. Do we need to provide everything again since we first met, or can we just to provide the evidence since my G.F. returned to LOS after her first UK visit?

Thanks

As the embassy has already issued a visit visa to your girlfriend, they have essentially accepted that the relationship is genuine. I would, therefore, submit evidence which relates to the period since her return. Providing that she abided by the conditions of her visa, is not seeking to return to the UK too quickly, and both your and her circumstances remain broadly unchanged, she should not experience any difficulty in getting a second visit visa.

Scouse.

Scouse is the man for this one!!!!

I will add that we did this a little while ago and I just sent everything again as per the first visa, at least then you know they won't ask you for it. Maybe it's a bit "belt and braces" but you can never tell with the embassy!!

Hi, when you say not applying for another visa too quickly, what kind of time span do you mean, for example if a 6 month visitors visa expired in October and another was applied for in November for a further 6 months, would that be a problem?

Its not so much the date of expiry of the Visa but more how long before that you left the UK. It mustn't look as though you are trying to be resident in the UK on Visitors Visas. The rule of thumb is that you shouldn't be spending more than 6 months in any 12 in the UK on Visitors visas and if it is only your second visa it would be wise to keep the visit request to at least 5/6 months after you left.

Jimmy, as I remember your situation is different with a marriage visa and your job and work schedule which would give you a strong case to apply sooner.

Thanks, sorry to butt in on another thread but (assuming we get the visit for marraige visa) our first 6 month visa will expire at the end of October, the Mrs would have spent no more than 2 months of the 6 month visa in the UK, we will then apply for another 6 month visa so we can spend Christmas in the UK, assuming of course we get the 2nd one as well.

Thanks

Jimmy