Bangkok police officer under investigation for trying to extort money from Canadian teacher

webfact

2 hours ago, Just Weird said:

He's not, so he won't be. 

I know that you're trying to get me to say that I don't have any time for social-media-trawling-for-sex homosexuals (I don't, none at all) but the choice of how I feel about your last suggestion would also be mine.  In your suggestion you didn't make it clear whether the straight teacher would be one who uses social media to trawl for sex with schoolgirls.  Perhaps if you clarify that I'll give you a definitive answer.

Everybody wants you to realize that your talking bullshit. I personally feel very offended and it’s my prerogative to fight people like you as hard as possible. You are shaming gay people for being gay. What happens in peoples personal time and space has nothing to do with their professional life. There are plenty of straight people hooking up on tinder etc. plenty of straight molesters, rapists, pedophiles, the list is endless. If you don’t want your children to be taught by homosexuals, I can reassure you that it is probably too late...hypocrisy and double standards is what you teach your children with your unreflected opinions.

• Haha 1

This should serve as a final lesson to the legal policy makers.

Reminds a bit of harsh cigarette law. In a highly corrupt system, having such laws that are a bit arbitrary,  can be subject of abuse from corrupt officials.

At one point, it will backfire and the entire world will label Thailand as a lawless, corrupt, unwelcoming nation, for farangs to avoid.

Good job the scum was sacked...more corrupt fellows should follow.

21 hours ago, zzidenn said:

Everybody wants you to realize that your talking bullshit. I personally feel very offended and it’s my prerogative to fight people like you as hard as possible. You are shaming gay people for being gay. What happens in peoples personal time and space has nothing to do with their professional life. There are plenty of straight people hooking up on tinder etc. plenty of straight molesters, rapists, pedophiles, the list is endless. If you don’t want your children to be taught by homosexuals, I can reassure you that it is probably too late...hypocrisy and double standards is what you teach your children with your unreflected opinions.

"Everybody wants you to realize that your talking bullshit. I personally feel very offended and it’s my prerogative to fight people like you as hard as possible".

No, it's not everyone, it's just you, no one else has said that.  So you're offended by my opinion, so what, that's your problem not mine.  Are you so arrogant as to really think that everybody else should have opinions that, subjectively, don't offend you?

"You are shaming gay people for being gay".

No. I'm not, I'm expressing my view, if you feel shamed that's your personal feeling, nothing more.  I'd be interested to know specifically where I have "shamed gay people".

"What happens in peoples personal time and space has nothing to do with their professional life".

On the contrary, it has a lot to do with their "professional" (what a joke!) life.  When a homosexual goes as far as trawling the internet for strangers to invite around to have sex with him , it says a lot about their morals and someone with the morals of an alley cat is not someone that I want anywhere near any of my children.

"If you don’t want your children to be taught by homosexuals, I can reassure you that it is probably too late..."

Again on the contrary, you are not in a position to reassure me of anything and how would you know whether it is too late, do you know who educated my children or are you suggesting that homosexuality is now a requirement for a teaching job?

"...hypocrisy and double standards is what you teach your children with your unreflected opinions".

Explain exactly how my being honest and outspoken about my standards can be seen as teaching my children hypocrisy and double standards.  What double standards, what hypocrisy?  What on earth is an "unreflected opinion"?

• Sad 1

ok. i feel an argument coming on. is it too early to grab a glass? nah. mid afternoon. zzidenn. he made some valid points to a certain extent now go . . . . 5555

**oh, he's probably a teacher. might have to wait for a few hours. booo

Edited by Happy enough
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

I think you're talking bullshit too. I also think you're homophobic with views that wouldn't look out of place in a 17th century catholic church. Anyone else agree?

So that's two of you out of 323,000-odd members and you may be interested to know that your assessment of my comments with no explanation why you think it is bullshit is, obviously, inconsequential.

You're wrong when you say that I am homophobic because I do not have a fear of homosexuals which is what homophobia is.  And you may be surprised to know how many others quietly agree but are too scared and too PC to say what they really think.

I'm not daft enough to be religious but you don't need to place me in the 17th century Catholic Church to make your point, you can do it with today's Catholic regime in Rome. 

54 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

ok. i feel an argument coming on. is it too early to grab a glass? nah. mid afternoon. zzidenn. he made some valid points to a certain extent now go . . . . 5555

**oh, he's probably a teacher. might have to wait for a few hours. booo

He's not a bloody teacher!

34 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

So that's two of you out of 323,000-odd members and you may be interested to know that your assessment of my comments with no explanation why you think it is bullshit is, obviously, inconsequential.

You're wrong when you say that I am homophobic because I do not have a fear of homosexuals which is what homophobia is.  And you may be surprised to know how many others quietly agree but are too scared and too PC to say what they really think.

I'm not daft enough to be religious but you don't need to place me in the 17th century Catholic Church to make your point, you can do it with today's Catholic regime in Rome. 

We understand why you may feel that way, however many people in the same position as you are right now, once they started doing some research and understand better what this "gay thing" is, came to realise why their previous way of thinking was off track.

And fear of having gay teachers teach your children just because they happen to be gay still falls under homophobia by the way.

Edited by lkv

1 hour ago, Just Weird said:

"Everybody wants you to realize that your talking bullshit. I personally feel very offended and it’s my prerogative to fight people like you as hard as possible".

No, it's not everyone, it's just you, no one else has said that.  So you're offended by my opinion, so what, that's your problem not mine.  Are you so arrogant as to really think that everybody else should have opinions that, subjectively, don't offend you?

"You are shaming gay people for being gay".

No. I'm not, I'm expressing my view, if you feel shamed that's your personal feeling, nothing more.  I'd be interested to know specifically where I have "shamed gay people".

"What happens in peoples personal time and space has nothing to do with their professional life".

On the contrary, it has a lot to do with their "professional" (what a joke!) life.  When a homosexual goes as far as trawling the internet for strangers to invite around to have sex with him , it says a lot about their morals and someone with the morals of an alley cat is not someone that I want anywhere near any of my children.

"If you don’t want your children to be taught by homosexuals, I can reassure you that it is probably too late..."

Again on the contrary, you are not in a position to reassure me of anything and how would you know whether it is too late, do you know who educated my children or are you suggesting that homosexuality is now a requirement for a teaching job?

"...hypocrisy and double standards is what you teach your children with your unreflected opinions".

Explain exactly how my being honest and outspoken about my standards can be seen as teaching my children hypocrisy and double standards.  What double standards, what hypocrisy?  What on earth is an "unreflected opinion"?

Just for the record, I also think you are talking bullshit.  And your "opinions" actually also consist of paranoid speculations, if you didn't want to come across as a complete coward then you have done quite poorly.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Just Weird said:

That may be true but in my case as I do not have "a fear" of that situation it is not homophobia, by the way.

Technically, in my opinion, you do, but I don't have the patience to argue about it all day long :)

1 minute ago, Kieran00001 said:

Just for the record, I also think you are talking bullshit.  And your "opinions" actually also consist of paranoid speculations, if you didn't want to come across as a complete coward then you have done quite poorly.

That's 3 of you, then.  Wow, a veritable avalanche.

Where was I speculating paranoidly, and about what? 

Not that it matters if your opinion is that I am a "complete coward" but how exactly do I come across as a "complete coward" in your mind?  

6 minutes ago, lkv said:

Technically, in my opinion, you do, but I don't have the patience to argue about it all day long :)

Suits me. 

And you're welcome to have your opinion just as I have mine.  The difference between you and I, though, is that I know that I don't have a fear of homosexuals as a fact; you don't know that, so your opinion is just that, an opinion.

9 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

That's 3 of you, then.  Wow, a veritable avalanche.

Where was I speculating paranoidly, and about what? 

Not that it matters if your opinion is that I am a "complete coward" but how exactly do I come across as a "complete coward" in your mind?  

You speculate on the morals of someone who Internet dates, for example.

Your whole homophobic rant reads to any reasoned mind as plain cowardliness. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Just Weird said:

The difference between you and I, though, is that I know that I don't have a fear of homosexuals as a fact; you don't know that, so your opinion is just that, an opinion.

You are making me repeat myself. 

Because of your lack of understanding of gay people, you have a fear that something negative (whatever that may be) will happen to your kid if he is tought by a gay teacher.

Does that make sense?

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

That may be true but in my case as I do not have "a fear" of that situation it is not homophobia, by the way.

You claimed that them internet dating says a lot about their morals, actually it doesn't, it says a lot about your fears, fears that amount to homophobia whether you choose to remain in the closet on the matter or not.

Just now, Kieran00001 said:

You speculate on the morals of someone who Internet dates, for example.

Your whole homophobic rant reads to any reasoned mind as plain cowardliness. 

"You speculate on the morals of someone who Internet dates, for example".

No, I don't, I said nothing at all about internet dating.  What I did, specifically, was comment on the morals of a homosexual who trawls social media to meet strange men in order to have sex with them.  If you think that is the same as internet dating and that it is acceptable behavior for a 'teacher', then I think that there's something very wrong with you.

"Your whole homophobic rant reads to any reasoned mind as plain cowardliness". 

Since when is having an opinion considered by a 'reasoned mind' as a "rant"?  You're expressing your opinion so by your own logic you are ranting also, yes?

I know that you can't, but, using your 'reasoned' mind,  please explain how my opinion is "cowardliness".  If you can't, then maybe you should stop accusing me of it.

35 minutes ago, lkv said:

We understand why you may feel that way, however many people in the same position as you are right now, once they started doing some research and understand better what this "gay thing" is, came to realise why their previous way of thinking was off track.

And fear of having gay teachers teach your children just because they happen to be gay still falls under homophobia by the way.

You don't have to be afraid of something to dislike it and many people don't like the idea of gays teaching impressionable and vulnerable young children

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, speedtripler said:

You don't have to be afraid of something to dislike it and many people don't like the idea of gays teaching impressionable and vulnerable young children

Then those people should understand that you can't turn straight into gay just like you can't turn gay into straight.

And that's basically the fear. The dislike derives from that.

Edited by lkv

10 minutes ago, lkv said:

You are making me repeat myself. 

Because of your lack of understanding of gay people, you have a fear that something negative (whatever that may be) will happen to your kid if he is tought by a gay teacher.

Does that make sense?

I'm not making you repeat yourself, you don't have to comment.

I understand enough to know that homosexual activity is not normal for normal people and I also understand enough to know that I would not want my son to be taught anything by one.  Similarly, I would equally not want him to be taught by an unqualified, young foreigner.  This Canadian could be both.  Note that I said could be.

4 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

I understand enough to know that homosexual activity is not normal for normal people 

What do you mean by normal people.

Sorry I don't understand.

Perhaps you meant "majority".

Edited by lkv

10 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

"You speculate on the morals of someone who Internet dates, for example".

No, I don't, I said nothing at all about internet dating.  What I did, specifically, was comment on the morals of a homosexual who trawls social media to meet strange men in order to have sex with them.  If you think that is the same as internet dating and that it is acceptable behavior for a 'teacher', then I think that there's something very wrong with you.

"Your whole homophobic rant reads to any reasoned mind as plain cowardliness". 

Since when is having an opinion considered by a 'reasoned mind' as a "rant"?  You're expressing your opinion so by your own logic you are ranting also, yes?

I know that you can't, but, using your 'reasoned' mind,  please explain how my opinion is "cowardliness".  If you can't, then maybe you should stop accusing me of it.

Grindr is a dating site for gay people, if you think it is all about meeting strangers for sex then that only says something about you, a little fantasy lurking in there no doubt, but for the users it is a chat room and a dating site where some people, just like in the real world, do meet up and have casual sex.

Ranting is speaking at length in an impassioned way, which is what you did but is not what I did.

You fear for children educated by him, right?  Your reason for this is you fear that Grindr is just a casual sex site, right?  And you fear that someone using Grindr will have low morals, right?  Well, when you can only justify your fear for children educated by this man by stating other irrational fears, then you will be taken for a coward.

17 minutes ago, speedtripler said:

The reason they don't like it is that they fear for the children, that fear is known as homophobia.

10 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

I'm not making you repeat yourself, you don't have to comment.

I understand enough to know that homosexual activity is not normal for normal people and I also understand enough to know that I would not want my son to be taught anything by one.  Similarly, I would equally not want him to be taught by an unqualified, young foreigner.  This Canadian could be both.  Note that I said could be.

And the reason for you not wanting your son to be taught by a gay is for some magical reason other than you fearing the consequence?  If you can think of a reason that is not born out of your fear then I will stop calling you a coward.

On 1/30/2018 at 6:19 AM, z42 said:

Pathetic. This cop should spend the rest of his worthless life in jail as he has been rapped officially numerous time for trying to ruin the lives of innocent people.

How many times is acceptable for a cop to pull this stunt i wonder. Dirty scum ??

"How many times is acceptable for a cop to pull this stunt i wonder. Dirty scum"?

Answer,  as many times as they can get away with it under this country's legal system.     That's a fact.

15 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

You claimed that them internet dating says a lot about their morals, actually it doesn't, it says a lot about your fears, fears that amount to homophobia whether you choose to remain in the closet on the matter or not.

"You claimed that them internet dating says a lot about their morals..."

Quote me, then.  You can't because I didn't say that, unless you think that internet dating is the same as trawling social media to contact complete strangers with one aim, to invite them round for homosexual sex.  That does say a lot about their morals.

"...whether you choose to remain in the closet on the matter or not'.

Whether I remain in the closet?  You're saying that I'm queer?   That's a term for homosexuals that want to hide their tendencies usually because of their shame and the embarrassment they would suffer. I assure you that I am not in the closet about my feelings towards homosexuals, if that's what you meant, I despise them, and that is my privilege, and I'm happy to say so.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, speedtripler said:

Sorry I mistakenly hit the like for your post instead of the quote button.   My mistake for sure.

I want to ask you if you seriously believe  homosexuality is a learned behavior.

Just a simple yes or no would more than suffice.