Bangkok police officer under investigation for trying to extort money from Canadian teacher

webfact

A traffic policeman in Bangkok’s Lumphini precinct, who allegedly forced a bogus drug charge against a Canadian national in attempt to extort money from the victim, has been dismissed from the civil service and faces a serious disciplinary probe in addition to a criminal investigation.

If he’s been sacked / dismissed how can he face a disciplinary probe??? Criminal charges can understand or is it again gravy train time for police - must think this over with many people for at least a month - nice hotel food etc all paid for by the taxpayers 

then decide yes guilty he’s still sacked but nice jolly for us 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dinsdale said:

Brave. I wonder if his school know he's gay. I fear this young man may have some problems i.e school/future employment/police.

I wonder if the cop ( ex cop.... it’s about time we heard of One getting fired vs going inactive!) was deliberately targeting gays in an attempt to reduce the chance of being reported.

• Like 1

Great that he is fired, now some time in jail. Its amazing that his superiors let this go on. Its good that there is an investigation into this however it will probably not go far. Still its good news that a cop can lose his job over something like this. Real good news. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, miamiman123 said:

What school did he teach at? Or is that top secret? Hehe

ask where he works 4 times and three times with a hehe

there's lots out there, just put up an ad on craigslist - casual encounter- m4m,  you'll make lots of new friends, you could prob ask for young white teachers only

1 minute ago, farcanell said:

I wonder if the cop ( ex cop.... it’s about time we heard of One getting fired vs going inactive!) was deliberately targeting gays in an attempt to reduce the chance of being reported.

Yes, I think your right. This was a set up. Not the first time so I wonder how many times and have some previously been reported and buried?

2 hours ago, dinsdale said:

Ok. My bad. I assumed, obviously incorrectly, that meeting a good looking man on FB and inviting him to your room is somehow gay. How could I come to such a conclusion. 

the whole of sathorn and lumpini is full of gay ice heads. fact 555

I don't believe any of  this story about love triangles, boyfriends (look at the state of her or it, love got to be a joke) or any thing else thats been said up to now.

There is some other underlying reason for this gruesome murder thats not come out or been mentioned yet and when it does I am sure it will all come down to financial gain, MONEY.

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

1 hour ago, samsensam said:

bit of a disturbing tangent. where does it say he is gay?

what is the correlation between being good looking and being gay? please provide evidence to support your comment?

why would being gay create problems with 'school/future employment/police'? again please provide evidence.

oh yes... i'm good looking, does that make me gay in your judgemental world?

thank you for elaboration and analysis. therefore me and most of the expats need not be worried about being gay.

Pathetic. This cop should spend the rest of his worthless life in jail as he has been rapped officially numerous time for trying to ruin the lives of innocent people.
How many times is acceptable for a cop to pull this stunt i wonder. Dirty scum [emoji35][emoji30]

The only way to to name and shame these sort of things is firstly...internally throughout the Police force....then bring this case out...expose to all Thailand through media channels.

Please Excuse spelling mistakes/Misunderstanding/Grammar! :-)

#Me Too good looking man,
 I'm too sexy for my shirt
Too sexy for my shirt
So sexy it hurts
And I'm too sexy for Milan
Too sexy for Milan
New York, and Japan
I'm too sexy for your party
Too sexy for your party
No way I'm disco dancing......

I used to love that song...

Please Excuse spelling mistakes/Misunderstanding/Grammar! :-)

Surachet said that an initial probe found that Cherdchai had been placed on probation several times over allegedly filing bogus drug charge against others.

God forbid this corrupt, drug addled cop lose face.  Just transfer him so he can commit the same crimes in another district. :sick:

• Thanks 1

"Surachet said that an initial probe found that Cherdchai had been placed on probation several times over allegedly filing bogus drug charge against others." And herein lays the problem!

After the first 'probation', the next time he should have been fired! Incompetent management.:post-4641-1156693976:

• Like 1