Bangkok police officer under investigation for trying to extort money from Canadian teacher

webfact

16 minutes ago, HooHaa said:

it seems like a large number of thaivisa members met their wives locally on social media, so why not just admit that social media is not the issue, and that your homophobia is.

hopefully your son will grow up to question some of your teachings.

"it seems like a large number of thaivisa members met their wives locally on social media..."

I love to know how you "know" that to be a fact but what has it got to do with anything on this thread?

"...so why not just admit that social media is not the issue, and that your homophobia is".

Let's get something perfectly clear here, HooHaa, I made no claim that social media was the issue, that is your claim.  Out of the two, my issue would be with a homosexual 'teacher' who is so indiscreet that he trawls social media for assignations.  I have no time for people like that.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Just Weird said:

I'd have very strong reservations about it.  Why, do you have a problem with that?

Since you are obviously 110% straight how do you feel about YOU being around your friends pretty daughters? 

Could you kindly answer that?  Also how do you know your super straight friends or other super straight people are not trying to lure perhaps your daughter for a meet somewhere?  Also do you know about your sons male math teacher?  An internet search might be an order. 

Edited by alex8912
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, isaanbanhou said:

I'm surprised that  you are positive that your son would be "learning" but you know him the best

Often a father's influence on a son is more profound than a teacher, I wonder how you are shaping him.

Of course, I know him best and I'm thankful that he has not been subjected to what you seem so happy to approve of.  He is turning out fine, there is no need for you to have any concern about him, thanks.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

I think you would have a hard time in any western democracy expressing views like that.  I suspect you would be told what a teacher does on his or her private time is none of your business. Certainly in any public school.

You are a vocal supporter of the Junta as well?  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, robblok said:

Seriously I never see the problem with gays. I am straight, but that does not mean I would bang every girl / woman around. Why would gays be different and not respect the law and boundaries. 

Did I say that "banging" was the specific issue?

7 hours ago, stud858 said:

Always carry a spy cam.

Pen,glasses, tiny boxes, necklace all can be spy cams now not only mobile phones. Protect yourself against inhumanity.

Best of luck with that one, I think it more likely to get you into trouble than out of it though.

8 minutes ago, alex8912 said:

Since you are obviously 110% straight how do you feel about YOU being around your friends pretty daughters? 

Could you kindly answer that?  Also how do you know your super straight friends or other super straight people are not trying to lure perhaps your daughter for a meet somewhere?  Also do you know about your sons make math teacher?  An internet search might be an order. 

"Since you are obviously 110% straight how do you feel about YOU being around your friends pretty daughters? Could you kindly answer that?"

Why would I answer that ridiculous question?  What has that got to do with my feelings toward promiscuous homosexuals?

"Also how do you know your super straight friends or other super straight people are not trying to lure perhaps your daughter for a meet somewhere?"

What is wrong with you?

"Also do you know about your sons make math teacher?"

Presumably you know something about my "son's make math teacher", whatever that unintelligible garbage means?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, isaanbanhou said:

I think you would have a hard time in any western democracy expressing views like that.  I suspect you would be told what a teacher does on his or her private time is none of your business. Certainly in any public school.

You could be right, there, who knows, who cares, but I'm expressing my view here.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

"Since you are obviously 110% straight how do you feel about YOU being around your friends pretty daughters? Could you kindly answer that?"

Why would I answer that ridiculous question?  What has that got to do with my feelings toward promiscuous homosexuals?

"Also how do you know your super straight friends or other super straight people are not trying to lure perhaps your daughter for a meet somewhere?"

What is wrong with you?

"Also do you know about your sons make math teacher?"

Presumably you know something about my "son's make math teacher", whatever that unintelligible garbage means?

No the question is what is wrong with YOU? 

But you had a good stir today so give it a rest.  

You are probably a pussy cat in real life. Often that is the case. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tom Cahill said:

I get what you're saying and it could have been twisted by picking out an alleged remark from some statement he's allegedly made but on the other hand,  maybe the Thai just wanted the dirty pedopoofter away from children,  in a nice safe jailhouse.

All good Thais know that being a homosexual means you are likely a danger to children.  In this regard Thais  ARE  superiour to other races,  like moronic white people who're allowing the likes of paedophile endorsing Peter Tatchell and actual pedo and Australia's  "leading gay activist"  Garry Burns on their TVs.  These people are so incredibly sick it's actaully hard to get people to believe what they say.  Garry recently said in court that to associate gays with sodomy should be a crime.  His emails to his asian spunk spounge were recently leeked out and they're all about him meeting up with multiple boys a week to sodomise them.

These depraved perverts need to be stopped.

Following what you have written I cannot help but suspect that you have deviant thoughts.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, isaanbanhou said:

I think you'll find that not many are listening. 

I would prefer no more verbal intercourse with you

"I think you'll find that not many are listening".

How would you as just another anonymous poster have any idea about who was listening?

"I would prefer no more verbal intercourse with you".

Good grief.  That's devastating to me.  The answer if you want no further intercourse is not to comment to me, ever think of that?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, alex8912 said:

No the question is what is wrong with YOU? 

But you had a good stir today so give it a rest.  

You are probably a pussy cat in real life. Often that is the case. 

I'll "give it a rest" when I decide to, not when you think that you can tell me to.  What a shame so many apparently PC people here are so antagonistic towards someone who has an allegedly different opinion to them.

If I am pussy cat I'm a pussy cat with the same opinions.  Some people call me a bigot, then agree with what I say.  Funny old world, real life, isn't it?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Just Weird said:

I'll "give it a rest" when I decide to, not when you think that you can tell me to.  What a shame so many apparently PC people here are so antagonistic towards someone who has an allegedly different opinion to them.

If I am pussy cat I'm a pussy cat with the same opinions.  Some people call me a bigot, then agree with what I say.  Funny old world, real life, isn't it?

just weird. stop. just unnecessary

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Good to hear the outcome worked out, for the Canuck teacher.  The situation could have went south in a hurry, and still can,  if the addict cop is a vindictive Meth head.  Maybe posting the (innocent) teachers picture was not the best idea...murderers and rapists are allowed to protect their identity.

5 hours ago, soistalker said:

Who meets someone then invites them sight unseen up to the room for sex? Wouldn't it make sense to meet them outside to check them out first?

But why would you do that in such a safe country as Thailand.      :cheesy: