Bangkok police officer under investigation for trying to extort money from Canadian teacher

webfact

3 hours ago, AhFarangJa said:

I too, am Hansum man and not Gay.......On a serious note though, I wonder how far up the chain this particular scam went as he has already been placed on probation before.........

There seems to be quite a few goodlooking guys like me around who are not homosexual. :biggrin:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, isaanbanhou said:

don t have facebook  and not into meeting men. 

What's wrong with meeting men? I am as far away from being homosexual as you will get, and I am happy to meet guys who I have a lot in common with, as long as they have wives or girlfriends.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, zzidenn said:

Yes, as of late gay people are allowed to work. Obviously just as hairdressers, makeup artists, actors and tv show hosts

Yes, I worked in a profession that is full of homosexuals, in showbusiness, but to my knowledge, I never performed with any of them, but it would not bother me in the slightest if any of the other musicians I played with were homosexual, as long as there was no effiminate behaviour from them.

1 hour ago, atyclb said:

thank you for elaboration and analysis. therefore me and most of the expats need not be worried about being gay.

"what is the correlation between being good looking and being gay?"

What is the difference in looks between Elvis and Peltin Elton?:cheesy:

4 hours ago, isaanbanhou said:

Not until you just told everyone.  It stated he was meeting a goodlooking man from facebook.

I'm goodlooking and am not gay

I get what you're saying and it could have been twisted by picking out an alleged remark from some statement he's allegedly made but on the other hand,  maybe the Thai just wanted the dirty pedopoofter away from children,  in a nice safe jailhouse.

All good Thais know that being a homosexual means you are likely a danger to children.  In this regard Thais  ARE  superiour to other races,  like moronic white people who're allowing the likes of paedophile endorsing Peter Tatchell and actual pedo and Australia's  "leading gay activist"  Garry Burns on their TVs.  These people are so incredibly sick it's actaully hard to get people to believe what they say.  Garry recently said in court that to associate gays with sodomy should be a crime.  His emails to his asian spunk spounge were recently leeked out and they're all about him meeting up with multiple boys a week to sodomise them.

These depraved perverts need to be stopped.

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, samsensam said:

bit of a disturbing tangent. where does it say he is gay?

what is the correlation between being good looking and being gay? please provide evidence to support your comment?

why would being gay create problems with 'school/future employment/police'? again please provide evidence.

oh yes... i'm good looking, does that make me gay in your judgemental world?

You're probably not as good-looking as you think you are but, that aside, if you had a propensity to look for strange men on Facebook and then invite then round to your place the chances at that you'd be a lot gayer than most people.

3 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

Why?

It's not illegal to be gay here... so why would the police, employer or school care?

School near me has a ladyboy teacher.  My friend is a Tom and she works in a government school.  I know gay guys who are teachers and I suspect gay people also can have other jobs too.  

Holy crap, this is scary, it sounds as though shirt-lifting could soon become compulsory.

• Haha 1

Just now, Just Weird said:

I'd have very strong reservations about it.  Why, do you have a problem with that?

I think you would have a hard time expressing your views in any western democracy. 

Are there colours, religions, ethnicities or disabilities that you would have reservations about as well ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, isaanbanhou said:

I think you would have a hard time expressing your views in any western democracy. 

Are there colours, religions, ethnicities or disabilities that you would have reservations about as well ?

Why would I have a hard time expressing an opinion in a western country, particularly a democracy?

Re your second probing question (that would be absolutely none of your concern), yes, there could be but I wouldn't include disabilities as you did.

Edited by Just Weird
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Just Weird said:

The reservation that a social media trawling homosexual looking for handsome men was 'teaching' my son.

I'm surprised that  you are positive that your son would be "learning" but you know him the best

Often a father's influence on a son is more profound than a teacher, I wonder how you are shaping him.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

It certainly wouldn't be irrelevant if he was teaching my son.

You do choose your user name well.. 

Seriously I never see the problem with gays. I am straight, but that does not mean I would bang every girl / woman around. Why would gays be different and not respect the law and boundaries. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1