Establishing family ties via Tabian Baan rather than birth certificate

My wife and I are currently in the process of putting in a visitors visa for the UK for two of her sisters. Just a specific question I need help with. Establishing the fact they are her sisters seems to be done on the Tabiann Baan which has parents , birth dates for all three of them. Once this has been translated is this sufficient for the Embassy to establish they are family members for a visitor visa. Speaking to a visa company they have suggested the 'more the merrier' and birth certificates would be the gold standard. Very grateful for any light members might be able to shed on this. 

To my untutored eye the TB looks like it establishes parents and so does the job. Indeed one of the older sisters has no birth certificate as documents were lost decades ago in floods and she got her id and recently issued passport without it. 

http://thailawonline.com/images/documents/tor14-1 House book English.pdf

Edited by beautifulthailand99

I’m not sure what agent you’re using but I wouldn’t think the comment “the more the merrier” is necessarily the case.

If the ECO is overwhelmed with too many documents there is in my opinion a danger that meaningful evidence is overlooked.

You need to keep in mind that it’s your wife’s sisters who are the applicants and it’s they that need to satisfy the ECO that they are intending to visit, or travel with, their sister to the UK.

I’ll confess that I don’t know if ECO’s would prefer one over the other, I suspect either would do.

The most important think for your wife’s sisters need to do is provide convincing evidence to satisfy the ECO that they’ll return to their home in Thailand at the conclusion of their short trip to the UK.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

1 minute ago, theoldgit said:

I’m not sure what agent your using but I wouldn’t think the comment “the more the merrier” is the case.
If the ECO is overwhelmed with too many documents there is in my opinion a danger that meaningful evidence is overlooked.
You need to keep in mind that it’s your wife’s sisters who are the applicants and it’s they that need to satisfy the ECO that they are intending to visit, or travel with, their sister to the UK.
I’ll confess that I don’t know if ECO’s would prefer one over the other, I suspect either would do.
The most important think for your wife’s sisters need to do is provide convincing evidence to satisfy the ECO that they’ll return to their home in Thailand at the conclusion of their short trip to the UK.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Cheers many thanks for the very useful reply - that was my line of thought as well. Methinks the more the merrier was his steer to get more documents translated at 500 baht a page. As for the other comments - yes we are up to speed nicely with the application as to reasons to return.