Serious amount of rain at Hua Hin

gunderhill

7 minutes ago, ukrules said:

The canal / klong behind where I live is at normal levels even though it's been raining on and off all day.

I'm going to drive into town in a few minutes to do some shopping.

Take  your  water wings although I'm slightly down the coast at Sam Roi Yot its  saying 60mm of   rain yikes!

wet.jpg

7 minutes ago, ukrules said:

Well I went shopping to Market Village, Villa and Bluport (all in one trip) and it was just fine.

I went   to 7-11 and had to try 3  different routes to get home, road  disappeared under water, never seen anything like it round here in 10 years.

17 minutes ago, gunderhill said:

I went   to 7-11 and had to try 3  different routes to get home, road  disappeared under water, never seen anything like it round here in 10 years.

In Hua Hin ? That's strange, the whole town flooded a few months back, surely it was worse then ?

Edit : I see from your other post you're in Sam Roi Yot - sounds like Hua Hin back in November

Edited by ukrules

2 minutes ago, ukrules said:

In Hua Hin ? That's strange, the whole town flooded a few months back, surely it was worse then ?

Edit : I see from your other post you're in Sam Roi Yot - sounds like Hua Hin back in November

Yes I'm at Sam Roi Yot  but  Hua Hin forum is the only  local forum, maybe its not as  heavy in HH  town but here  I haven't seen this sort of volume in 10 years. Going to be some devastation round here in the morning that's for sure.