PM Prayut makes human rights protection a national agenda

webfact

This guy has been brought up as a soldier and like a captain of a ship, the military is not a democracy. Follow orders or else. If he cared about what he says he does then he would resign from the junta. But he doesn't so he hasn't!

I think this is so funny Omg Cant stop laughing at all the comments. Was thinking bit like Hitler saying to the Jews " My fellow Jew brothers and sisters I have instructed Himmler to draw up a protection of human rights bill for you good people who i love so much"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

If there is one thing that is certain, it is that the little man has done less than most, when it comes to the eradication of slavery, human trafficking, and the protection of human rights. These things mean nothing to him, and his cronies. Nothing. Less than zero. Nothing has changed. And that is how he wants it. When he speaks, one can rest assured that there is absolutely nothing behind his hollow words. He is not a man of action. Only a small man of rhetoric. 

His personal motto may as well be - I Little P., promise to move Thailand backwards at a breath taking and alarming pace, and never, ever do anything to benefit the Thai people. I will continue to do everything I can to protect the elite, the super wealthy, the connected, and those in office, either in the police, my administration, or the army. The little man simply does not exist, in my consciousness. 

Brilliantly stated, Spidermike. There is not much more I could add to what you say above - except that even his 'rhetoric' is pathetic - no skill or intelligence displayed in it at all. What a bully, deluded ignoramus (regarding EVERYTHING) and ultimately a loser (certainly from any human perspective)!

18 hours ago, Eligius said:

This REALLY has hit stratospheric levels of mental illness and delusion: for THIS guy to be spouting about having protected human rights (and clearly believing it) is deeply, deeply, DEEPLY WORRYING.

Someone really ought to call in the psychiatrists now, as this individual has VERY serious mental health issues ....

Dear Eligius.

Regretfully I must disagree with you.

I would say that this individual is about average and what you would normally expect to get in a totally straight jacketed,fully self contained cultural and social system.

Edited by Odysseus123
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Eligius said:

Brilliantly stated, Spidermike. There is not much more I could add to what you say above - except that even his 'rhetoric' is pathetic - no skill or intelligence displayed in it at all. What a bully, deluded ignoramus (regarding EVERYTHING) and ultimately a loser (certainly from any human perspective)!

Mike for Pm  Opps sorry are you a general in the army Mike? Then you can be Pm

• Haha 1

Would be nice if people would understand the difference between a human being and a person !

The so called human rights from the UN are all for the person and not for the human being !

A human being has ALL RIGHTS there are and does not need any institution to "grant" him any rights.

In fact there is no institution in the world that has any authority over the human being !

All laws any institution makes can only affect the person ... and a human being is not a person but has one.

I even have two persons ... a natural one and a legal one. :smile:

Just for the info:

The natural person is created and owned by the church. [According to canon law - you can read it ... it's valid world wide !]

The legal person is created and owned by the state. [The legal person is a bond ... called birth certificate]