Merchant Banking & Online Payment Gateways

A kind of shop CMS ? Not for me thank you, but interesting to know.

It is a lot more than just a CMS (Content Management Server for those non geeks in the forum), and is intended to make it much easier for Thai companies to present their products on the NET and to receive payment without getting ripped off with huge fees. I think MICROSOFT should be congratulated for doing this, as stated previously this is part of their CSR effort. Until now it has been expensive and often risky to have your site hosted in Thailand and to receive payment. The idea here is to kickstart the local market. By pre-integrating with our Payment Gateway it makes it much easier to setup the site and get the funds.

Edited by ianguygil

A kind of shop CMS ? Not for me thank you, but interesting to know.

It is a lot more than just a CMS (Content Management Server for those non geeks in the forum), and is intended to make it much easier for Thai companies to present their products on the NET and to receive payment without getting ripped off with huge fees. I think MICROSOFT should be congratulated for doing this, as stated previously this is part of their CSR effort. Until now it has been expensive and often risky to have your site hosted in Thailand and to receive payment. The idea here is to kickstart the local market. By pre-integrating with our Payment Gateway it makes it much easier to setup the site and get the funds.

I would imagine that would include having to run your website on Microsoft "server" software. Thanks, but no thanks. <_<