Danger: Male / Female Couple

fanciman

It is true.

A few days ago i was accosted by a Thai couple. The woman promised me sex if I followed her into a strange looking machine. The next I knew I woke up with lots of small big eyed aliens surrounding me. They wanted my sperm and had tricked me in to their space ship.

I'll say it again DON'T TRUST STRANGERS - they could be from another planet.

Next time you do this, remember to ask for [and photograph with mobile phone] batprachachon ID cards first and email them to a friend ... just in case. If you have a GPS device, even better.

I ....was informed in earnest by a connected thai person to take care. I am taking their message seriously

Perhaps that was the only point to the story and the message was for you personally. A serious message delivered indirectly is common in Thailand.

I cannot substantiate, corraborate or provide any further information abou this, but was informed in earnest by a connected thai person to take care. I am taking their message seriously enough to alert others.

There are meant to be 2 Thai people, man and woman, currently operating in Chiang Mai. They stop farangs, and then "take them away". (I don't understand, but it is not good.) I think they might stop people on motor cycles, but the thing to do is get away from them very quickly if you are stopped.

Apparently, this has happened to three people already. The female is meant to be a particularly bad character.

Please be on the look out.

If anybody has heard anything related to this, i would like to hear it.

Since I am unable to support this, you may as well take this message as just talk, but at least i have tried to inform people.

So, am I supposed to be afraid of all Thai couples??

I cannot substantiate, corraborate or provide any further information abou this, but was informed in earnest by a connected thai person to take care. I am taking their message seriously enough to alert others.

There are meant to be 2 Thai people, man and woman, currently operating in Chiang Mai. They stop farangs, and then "take them away". (I don't understand, but it is not good.) I think they might stop people on motor cycles, but the thing to do is get away from them very quickly if you are stopped.

Apparently, this has happened to three people already. The female is meant to be a particularly bad character.

Please be on the look out.

If anybody has heard anything related to this, i would like to hear it.

Since I am unable to support this, you may as well take this message as just talk, but at least i have tried to inform people.

So, am I supposed to be afraid of all Thai couples??

Looks like it...No more trips to majorcineplex for me then.

I love movies but i dont wanna be 'taken away' now do i? :o

Hmmm, every oak tree has at least an acorn of truth, is there any missing falang persons last seen in Chang Mai? The last missing person story I was aware of was some young dude in Cambodia a year ago...

On the organ havesting, that is not bullshit, at least not completely. Its actually known to take place in India and Pakistan where the selling 'spare' body organs is a way of life. The actual drugging and 'theft' of organs is less common but exists there also. Usually the poor victim is dumped in a ditch and a single kidney is left so the victim isn't killed outright.

So yes there is a myth but behind it there is still a bit of a monster.

Who actually knows... you??

Seems to me that you are part of the reason these stories have gained muster. Why do you think this story is real? Did someone else tell you, or did you witness it yourself. ?Truth now, please.

I ....was informed in earnest by a connected thai person to take care. I am taking their message seriously

Perhaps that was the only point to the story and the message was for you personally. A serious message delivered indirectly is common in Thailand.

Surely the best post of this ridiculous thread. :o

Hmmm, every oak tree has at least an acorn of truth, is there any missing falang persons last seen in Chang Mai? The last missing person story I was aware of was some young dude in Cambodia a year ago...

On the organ havesting, that is not bullshit, at least not completely. Its actually known to take place in India and Pakistan where the selling 'spare' body organs is a way of life. The actual drugging and 'theft' of organs is less common but exists there also. Usually the poor victim is dumped in a ditch and a single kidney is left so the victim isn't killed outright.

Seems to me that you are part of the reason these stories have gained muster. Why do you think this story is real? Did someone else tell you, or did you witness it yourself. ?Truth now, please.

Theres no smoke without fire and you're a sceptical nugget to think otherwise.:D

Just for you I'll show you some things <Hold on while I dig out the archives...>

Heres the first one:

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/news/archives/...ns_scandal.html

Heres the second one:

http://aawsat.com/english/news.asp?section=3&id=7723

And heres the third one:

http://www.theconservativevoice.com/article/21601.html

Still think I'm making it up Ajarn? :o

Are all these others too?

This is the only time I've even spoken of organ harvesting so don't make assumptions unless you can back them up Aj.

Edited by JimsKnight

Theres no smoke without fire and you're a sceptical nugget to think otherwise.:D

Just for you I'll show you some things <Hold on while I dig out the archives...>

Heres the first one:

Heres the second one:

And heres the third one:

This is the only time I've even spoken of organ harvesting so don't make assumptions unless you can back them up Aj.

Bye bye

Heres the first one:

Heres the second one:

And heres the third one:

Yeah, bye bye

im sorry and dont mean to imply that anyone is gullible , but dont you think if someone was desperate enough to drug someone and operate on them ,then dont you think they would just harvest both kidneys ? i mean come on i would take your heart , lungs , eyes , and probably make a nice tobacco pouch out of your freshly shorn scrotum !!!!

im sorry and dont mean to imply that anyone is gullible , but dont you think if someone was desperate enough to drug someone and operate on them ,then dont you think they would just harvest both kidneys ? i mean come on i would take your heart , lungs , eyes , and probably make a nice tobacco pouch out of your freshly shorn scrotum !!!!

Sounds like a nice place to keep a joint...... :o