Trump's military parade could cost up to $30 million-budget chief

webfact

On 2/15/2018 at 12:56 PM, ilostmypassword said:

Interesting to see you acknowledge in effect that what Trump has done so far in this respect hasn't been of much use.

If you read that into it, as I expected you, and a few others, would, then you need to take lessons in reading a nd comprehending.

11 hours ago, tryasimight said:

Where did you serve? 

1st command 2nd keyboard warrior? 

Or just mentioned in dispatches? 

I am not the commander in chief. I am not someone pretending to be very supportive of the troops, when he has done NOTHING to boost VA benefits, reduce the staggering delays in care giving from the VA facilities, increase the benefits for spouses of soldiers killed in action, or anything else to benefit those brave soldiers who put themselves into a situation that the stunningly cowardly deflector was not man enough to face himself. 

23 hours ago, Silurian said:

Donald has his outfit all picked out. Hmm, probably have to add a few more medals. Maybe that purple heart that someone gave him during the campaign.

DJUniform.jpeg

He just might award himself a purple heart, for injuries to his fragile ego, inflicted by an inquiring press, and the majority of the population that opposes him.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, tryasimight said:

The vet thing is so overblown. Change the term to cannon fodder and get it into perspective. 

The government wants you to fight for their ideology but don't care about the consequences..... Been like this for hundreds of years. 

Proud vet..... Idiot in my book. Sure you may get a pension..why I do not know....i bet it won't  be around for ever. 

So, you're against changing the way it's been for hundreds of years? You'd rather see a fluff parade than help a vet? You'd no doubt like it better if trump wore a tutu, carried a drum major's baton and lead the parade?