Video: Real horse flees Iron Horse in Hua Hin

rooster59

Video: Real horse flees Iron Horse in Hua Hin

horse.JPG

Image: Sanook

A video posted on Facebook showed a horse flee along railway tracks as an approaching train threatened to collide with it.

The animal - that appeared to be a young horse not fully grown - was grazing by the tracks near a level crossing, reported Sanook.

A motorist and passengers see what is likely to happen and yell to the animal to flee the tracks. Just in time as the train is at the horse's hind quarters the animal runs along the tracks at speed.

In a second video the animal is seen again nonchalantly grazing as the train attempts to move forward.

Finally some good Samaritans manage to grab the rope tether and lead the horse to safety as the train goes on its way.

It happened in the Hua Hin area of Prajuab Khirikhan province and was posted to the Facebook page of Milk K. Soraya.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-02-17

Yep! Right, this is really high quality news. Got to learn much here.

• Horses can run over railway even around Hua Hin
  • That horse news is suited for 2 videos, but news in general only contains of 1
  • Almost forgot. The horse survived! Made my day!

Now back to all the unimportant news about murder, corruption and fugitives threathening a soon to come election.

Life is just wonderful.

3 hours ago, PETERTHEEATER said:

The animal - that appeared to be a young horse not fully grown .......

All the horses that I have seen around Hua Hin and especially the beach area are ponies. A pony is not a young horse I have been told.

I have no idea what it was, apart from it being a bit of a fool with its horse play as it could well of landed up becoming a gelding

8 hours ago, Get Real said:

Yep! Right, this is really high quality news. Got to learn much here.

• Horses can run over railway even around Hua Hin
  • That horse news is suited for 2 videos, but news in general only contains of 1
  • Almost forgot. The horse survived! Made my day!

Now back to all the unimportant news about murder, corruption and fugitives threathening a soon to come election.

Life is just wonderful.

why the condescending tone, no need to post or read on this topic if you just want to read about dystopian facism and corruption.

this story is a welcome change, people helping before a sentinent being is harmed

its great to know  theres some people out their with caring hearts

5 hours ago, PETERTHEEATER said:

The animal - that appeared to be a young horse not fully grown .......

All the horses that I have seen around Hua Hin and especially the beach area are ponies. A pony is not a young horse I have been told.

True, but there are pony colts and fillies.

Archived