Given a 30day visa instead of 90day

1 hour ago, shaemus said:

she Again joked about a bottle of whiskey and i laughed saying i wasn't allowed to do such a thing.

Seriously, there is nothing improper (after the event) of dropping off some nice food option for the office to share. Do not confuse this with corruption. It is a very Thai (and admirable) attitude of maintaining good relations in a way that makes life more pleasant for everyone.

• Like 1

Some clarification please.

I have an extension of stay based on retirement. Also have a single re entry permit.

I will leave Thailand April 8 and return April 29. When I arrive at Suvarnabhumi airport on April 29 do I need a permission to stay date stamp which coincides with my permitted to stay date on my extension of stay based on retirement?

Or a 90 day stamp which then means I will have two different permitted to stay dates?

All helpful replies are appreciated.

3 minutes ago, tlcwaterfall said:

I will leave Thailand April 8 and return April 29. When I arrive at Suvarnabhumi airport on April 29 do I need a permission to stay date stamp which coincides with my permitted to stay date on my extension of stay based on retirement?

You will get stamped in to the  date your extension ends which is the same date your re-entry permit expires,

The OP has a multiple entry non-o visa that only allows a 90 day entry.

Just now, ubonjoe said:

You will get stamped in to the  date your extension ends which is the same date your re-entry permit expires,

The OP has a multiple entry non-o visa that only allows a 90 day entry.

Thank you very much for your help ubon Joe.

I always believed this to be the case but whenever I return to Thailand the Immigration officers  have a blank look when I mention I have an extension of stay based on retirement and date stamp required is to be the same as the permitted to stay date on my extension of stay.

I also do not leave the immigration line until the correct date is applied.

5 minutes ago, tlcwaterfall said:

I also do not leave the immigration line until the correct date is applied.

Always check the date on the stamp.

These 30 day stamps are wrongly being stamped quite frequently especially at Suvarnabhumi. 

• Thanks 1