Two arrested with a tonne of marijuana in Trang

webfact

Two arrested with a tonne of marijuana in Trang

c4cb31fe816174ef34f5543edf8669f6.jpeg

Highway police stopped a pickup truck in Trang’s Palian district and found 1,092 kilograms of marijuana hidden inside.

Two suspects were arrested and were identified as Adirek Phetkong, a Songkhla resident, and Thossaniyom Trisuwan, from Phatthalung.

Their pickup was stopped at the highway checkpoint in Tambon Liphang.

5f2d0e8cf69e1d03a7f05fc69dacecf2.jpeg

Police said the two admitted that they were hired to take the drug from Bueng Kan province to Satun for Bt100,000, half of it already paid.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30339308

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-02-20

They probably will use it for medical purposes... But if they burn it, I know a lot of Thais than want to come and see (and smell).......

I wanted to put in a clip with "Chese & Chong - Up in smoke" but I do not think The Thai government would appreciate.

Guest Jerry787

wasting tax payers money for "arrest" who is carrying cannabis, which ie well known to have been used over 3000 years and its an excellent drug on several pathologies, such Parkinson, Diabetes, Cancer, Leukemia, and many more.

Countries shall stop to be voluntary or involuntary influenced by Big Pharmas, legalize the medical and recreational use of Cannabis, as well it will help to end the mafia behind the illegal trade.

Archived