How to Show Bank Statement?

Hello,

I'll go for the first time Savannakhet to get my tourist visa. My english not that good at all. I don't get it actually what is bank statement for showing 20,000 Baht to Thai consulate in Savannakhet.

1)This is my Turkish bank account. Inside I have around 3,400 Euro. So which means more than 20,000 Baht. So I screenshoot from bank application. Am I have to print this screenshoot and show Thai consulate at Savannakhet? Or am I have to do other something for bank statement? What is actually mean show 20,000 Baht bank statement for the get tourist visa?

for bank money can see(sorry i dont know how to show on post. if admin see can you do it?)

https://resimyukle.xyz/resim/4yRa9N

https://resimyukle.xyz/resim/UxQBaf

b347dN.jpg

2)If I show 3,400 Euro is that okay? Because more then 20,000 Baht. Or it's have to be in Thai money 20,000 Baht? But if yes how can I cash deposit my Turkish account Baht from Thailand?

Thank you.

Hello,

I'll go for the first time Savannakhet to get my tourist visa. My english not that good at all. I don't get it actually what is bank statement for showing 20,000 Baht to Thai consulate in Savannakhet.

1)This is my Turkish bank account. Inside I have around 3,400 Euro. So which means more than 20,000 Baht. So I screenshoot from bank application. Am I have to print this screenshoot and show Thai consulate at Savannakhet? Or am I have to do other something for bank statement? What is actually mean show 20,000 Baht bank statement for the get tourist visa?

for bank money can see(sorry i dont know how to show on post. if admin see can you do it?)

b347dN.jpg&key=b51263bb16bc496902dd3c90e07fac1a0a4cd86a352e7d1315b2c293d0231685

2)If I show 3,400 Euro is that okay? Because more then 20,000 Baht. Or it's have to be in Thai money 20,000 Baht? But if yes how can I cash deposit my Turkish account Baht from Thailand?

Thank you.

Depends on immigration officer. You made need to produce cash
  • Confused 1

If the consulate need to see that you have sufficient funds to get a visa, then I have always used a printed copy of my online bank statement or went in to the bank and have them print a statement with a stamp from the bank officer. Both have been working. That is for consultate, if needed.

Regarding the visa you are applying for, you might be questioned at arrival to, and entrance into Thailand by an Immigrantion officer. If that is the case at a border control or airport, then it is only valid to show cash money.

In both cases it does not matter what currency you are showing the amount of money in, as long as it is eqvivalent to 20000 baht.

Edited by Get Real

There's an easier solution. On the same side of the road as the embassy, just next door in fact, is a Lao bank. It has a booth outside with an ATM which gives free printed statements for foreign banks. I have used this 3 times and never had a problem.

8 hours ago, sananeamk0715 said:

1)This is my Turkish bank account. Inside I have around 3,400 Euro. So which means more than 20,000 Baht. So I screenshoot from bank application. Am I have to print this screenshoot and show Thai consulate at Savannakhet?

They will accept a printout of the screenshot.

9 hours ago, agudbuk said:
9 hours ago, sananeamk0715 said:
Hello,

b347dN.jpg&key=b51263bb16bc496902dd3c90e07fac1a0a4cd86a352e7d1315b2c293d0231685

Thank you.

Depends on immigration officer. You made need to produce cash

Yes I know when entry Thailand, immigration police might be ask for 20,000 Baht cash as well. But what I mean is show bank statement to Thai consulate in Savannakhet for Thai tourist visa.

4 hours ago, Get Real said:

If the consulate need to see that you have sufficient funds to get a visa, then I have always used a printed copy of my online bank statement or went in to the bank and have them print a statement with a stamp from the bank officer. Both have been working. That is for consultate, if needed.

Regarding the visa you are applying for, you might be questioned at arrival to, and entrance into Thailand by an Immigrantion officer. If that is the case at a border control or airport, then it is only valid to show cash money.

In both cases it does not matter what currency you are showing the amount of money in, as long as it is eqvivalent to 20000 baht.

Online bank statement is same as my photo? First photo or second photo? I can't go bank for asking print bank statement because im in thailand and bank in turkey. So ı can get screenshoot from mobile application and print. 

I see. so i show 3,400 euro so thats mean 132,000 Baht. more than 20,000 baht. they can accept in euro right?

28339949_340988133071921_2100212885_o.jpg

28340289_340988449738556_694511489_o.jpg

1 hour ago, pr9spk said:

There's an easier solution. On the same side of the road as the embassy, just next door in fact, is a Lao bank. It has a booth outside with an ATM which gives free printed statements for foreign banks. I have used this 3 times and never had a problem.

How can I do it? put my turkish card to lao atm bank then they'll give statements?

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

They will accept a printout of the screenshot.

bank statement is same as my photo? First photo or second photo? I can't go bank for asking print bank statement because im in thailand and bank in turkey. So ı can get screenshoot from mobile application and print. and if bank statement in turkish language is that okay or have to be in english?

I see. so i show 3,400 euro so thats mean 132,000 Baht. more than 20,000 baht. they can accept in euro right?

28339949_340988133071921_2100212885_o.jpg

28340289_340988449738556_694511489_o.jpg

6 minutes ago, sananeamk0715 said:

bank statement is same as my photo? First photo or second photo? I can't go bank for asking print bank statement because im in thailand and bank in turkey. So ı can get screenshoot from mobile application and print. and if bank statement in turkish language is that okay or have to be in english?

As I wrote they will accept a screenshot (photo) The first one should be enough since it is in English.

If you had a statement it would need to be translated English.

They will accept the amount shown in euros

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

As I wrote they will accept a screenshot (photo) The first one should be enough since it is in English.

If you had a statement it would need to be translated English.

They will accept the amount shown in euros

Thank you so much! i hope laos embassy in bangkok make visa for turkish citizenship. last time as you said ı went khon kaen after 30 minutes they give my visa. 

ıll fly bangkok-vientiane then take bus vientiane to savannahnet.

19 minutes ago, sananeamk0715 said:

ıll fly bangkok-vientiane then take bus vientiane to savannahnet.

You could also use a fly/ride service to Mukdahan and cross over to Savannakhet from there. Air Asia and Nok Air offer the fly/ride service via regional airports near Mukdahan.

34 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You could also use a fly/ride service to Mukdahan and cross over to Savannakhet from there. Air Asia and Nok Air offer the fly/ride service via regional airports near Mukdahan.

Yes I know but ı bought iphone x with tourist visa and shop told me when I leave thailand by airplane at the airport they'll return my 2.500 tax. that's why I'll fly to vientiane.

6 minutes ago, sananeamk0715 said:

Yes I know but ı bought iphone x with tourist visa and shop told me when I leave thailand by airplane at the airport they'll return my 2.500 tax. that's why I'll fly to vientiane.

You can also fly from BKK to Savannakhet on Lao Air and then fly/ride or overland back to Bangkok.

6 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You can also fly from BKK to Savannakhet on Lao Air and then fly/ride or overland back to Bangkok.

Yeah but when I check from skyscanner cheapest one around 4,000 baht for 14 march. so better take bus after vientiane I think. how much do you think vienatiane to savannahket by bus? 

Edited by sananeamk0715

9 minutes ago, sananeamk0715 said:

Yeah but when I check from skyscanner cheapest one around 4,000 baht for 14 march. so better take bus after vientiane I think. how much do you think vienatiane to savannahket by bus? 

I vaguely recall that it was a 9 hour trip and 800 Baht .

7 minutes ago, sananeamk0715 said:

Yeah but when I check from skyscanner cheapest one around 4,000 baht for 14 march. so better take bus after vientiane I think.

I know it is more expensive than to Vientiane. Was not sure you had if you were aware there were flights to there.

I don't like long bus rides so I would probably pay more to avoid one.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

I know it is more expensive than to Vientiane. Was not sure you had if you were aware there were flights to there.

I don't like long bus rides so I would probably pay more to avoid one.

Yes I'll see actually ı enjoy long trip watch the way see poor side country side laos and thailand more attractive for me but lets see thank you so much!

13 minutes ago, sananeamk0715 said:

I'll see and decide. Than you so much. 

I do remember noticing that the actual journey length in kilometers, would have taken five hours in Thailand , so its either a hilly journey , bad roads or many stops , probably a combination of all three .

The buses are not up to Thai standards either

1 hour ago, sanemax said:

I do remember noticing that the actual journey length in kilometers, would have taken five hours in Thailand , so its either a hilly journey , bad roads or many stops , probably a combination of all three .

The buses are not up to Thai standards either

I noticed that. May be take flight if is that too bad. because use lao company ı think because go vientiane to savannaket.