Arsenal

MiG16

Norwich denied the 3 points by poor refereeing , two clear cut penalties

True and i would add that the penalty shout at the end when Van Persie was taken down would not have been given anyway because Gervinho was way offside.

I say this because we all know what an ungracious bad loser Wenger is. he can band on about that as long as he wants but that was a more than deserved draw.

Well done to Norwich. The whole team showed so much fight last night. You have had a tremendous season.

Dumped out of the Champions league by poor refereeing?

I dont think so. Cr@p management = poor motivation. Whatever happens Wenger must go!

You don't think that's a knee jerk reaction Santi?

Sunday morning - now Im really angry!

Dumped out of the Champions league by poor refereeing?

I dont think so. Cr@p management = poor motivation. Whatever happens Wenger must go!

You don't think that's a knee jerk reaction Santi?

Sunday morning - now Im really angry!

I missed the game I'm afraid. I was out enjoying the mountain air.

You should do the same...I worry about your blood pressure...especially now its getting REALLY exciting! biggrin.png

Even Harry Houdini would not make any difference.

Actually, i think there are 18 other managers in the league that would have had the sense to go all out for the 3 points yesterday. I think you know it too MrRed.wink.png

Wow - this race for third/fourth place is hardly the clash of the Titans is it?

Bunch of stumble-bunnies the lot of us! I'm strangely unexcited by the prospect of the all or nothing day ahead.

Gunners said to be in closing talks with Rennes for M'Vila, a defensive midfielder, for GBP18m. Would be a club transfer record if it happens. Wenger getting his act together much quicker this year, presumably to persuade RvP to stop around.

Benayoun would presumably go back to Chelsea and two of Song (a bit disappointing in the last half of the season - prone to errors), Arteta (a useful second half player, and a strong second half of the season) and Diaby being the rotation midfielders if Wilshere and Ramsey are fit.

I worry about the cautious mesages emanating from the camp about Wilshere's slow recovery, but hopefully it's all just to cover for the fact he can't be seen to be doing well until the Euros are over.

Walcott's contract up next year like vPs. I'm sure Wenger would take a good offer. Flashes of brillliance, but too inconsistent to be a top of the table starting lineup player and to good (in his own mind at least) to hang around as an impact sub.

On the other hand Rice expressed his discomfort at running the team in periods when Wenger was banished from the touchline. Damaging if you have an ever-exploding manager who seems to want to pick a fight with European football authporities at every turn.

On the other hand Rice expressed his discomfort at running the team in periods when Wenger was banished from the touchline. Damaging if you have an ever-exploding manager who seems to want to pick a fight with European football authporities at every turn.

I think that it's the other way around. Michel Platini is a vindictive kind of guy that can't stand criticism.

There are managers out there that are alot more explosive than Wenger and never get punished.

Yermanee wai.gif

Edited by yermanee

Very creaky towards the end of the season but finally a satisfactory outcome. RvP seemed to be confirming his future lies elsewhere in the post match interviewermm.gif . Pictures of Nasri cavorting around with the cup can't have helped. From that viewpoint (but only that viewpoint) I was hoping Man City might falter. But well done City anywayclap2.gif .

WBA 2 - Arsenal 3

St.Totteringsham's day is here at last.

clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

Yermaneewai.gif

May i commend you on being so gracious in victory!

Incidentally why is Wenger such a clown. Screaming and yelling at the 4th official when its an obvious foul, i'm surprised even some of his own players don't tell him to button it.

Arsenal players did play well under a fair bit of pressure and it serves Redknapp right not to have gone for the three points at Villa.

So anyway, who will Van Persie be playing for next season because he wants to win silverware doesn't he?

WBA 2 - Arsenal 3

Yermaneewai.gif

Incidentally why is Wenger such a clown. Screaming and yelling at the 4th official when its an obvious foul, i'm surprised even some of his own players don't tell him to button it.

Arsenal players did play well under a fair bit of pressure and it serves Redknapp right not to have gone for the three points at Villa.

So anyway, who will Van Persie be playing for next season because he wants to win silverware doesn't he?

Thank You !!!

Now tell me that you wouldn't have gloated if it had been the other way around.

Regarding Wenger, I bet you would switch Harry with him in the blink of an eye.

But anyway here's to Chelsea losing to Bayern thumbsup.gif

Yermaneewai.gif

• Like 1

besides, we are gloating on OUR own thread!

not like we are going on to the losing team's thread to show off. now that I would find inappropriate

ohh and just so you know...I had a spurs fan tell me if they win (secure third place) they would party for AT LEAST one week. that partying for one week invariably includes reminding me of how my team didnt make it laugh.png if that were how things ended, well....then Id just have to bear it through gritted teeth and silent fuming anger LOL

Its been a stressful season. Ive had several occasions of near panic, and my heart has been on a roller coaster ride. so for now, Im just glad we did make it.

and I join yermanee in wishing Bayern win. and no Im not German, nor really care about Bayern! so there ya go......think of that what you like ;)

• Like 1

I'm pleased to see you lot hate Chelsea as well. You can check our posts from the start of the season...we have hated 'em longer than you though. tongue.png

Praying Bayern win...then that lot will be left with no European football next year.

I would love that. laugh.png

WBA 2 - Arsenal 3

Yermaneewai.gif

Thank You !!!

Now tell me that you wouldn't have gloated if it had been the other way around.

Regarding Wenger, I bet you would switch Harry with him in the blink of an eye.

But anyway here's to Chelsea losing to Bayern thumbsup.gif

Yermaneewai.gif

I agree with all of that! biggrin.png

I'm pleased to see you lot hate Chelsea as well. You can check our posts from the start of the season...we have hated 'em longer than you though. tongue.png

has nothing to do with hating Chelsea or not

but I aint saying no more :whistling:

has nothing to do with hating Chelsea or not

but I aint saying no more whistling.gif

Just back from a short trip to Europe, was in Belgium last sunday so have not seen any of the games but was able to follow on ESPNSTAR.com with their live commentary. Imagine the tension w00t.gif

We lot here in Thailand don't know how lucky we are with Thai TV (Truevisions).

BTW smokie Qatar is still very good but slipping just a little bit.

Anyway back to the EPL, the only thing that I hate about ManC winning is that Clichy and the chinless prima donna bah.gif Nasri now do have silverware. So it wasn't for the money sick.gif after all.

So to conclude congratulations to the top three oops sorry make that four.tongue.png

Yermaneewai.gif