Arsenal

MiG16

The whole lot played like gobshite. I shall now go and get very very drunk wink.png

Chicog....you need to see a doctor...why are you not already drunk (or on the way) @ 10pm on a Sunday night?

because he's as good as or the same as the prawn sarnie brigade. don't rock the boat, remember the old days and forget about all the s@#$ that's been feed to generations of season ticket holders over the last 7-8 years or so. new stadium, want to be up there with the best and competing, B@#$%^&* ! it's all about topping up the coffers. 3rd, 4th. CL league knockout stages. do me a favor !

200 mil in the kitty and what does Wenger do ? F@#$ all ! except buy Cech. everyone knows at least those with a footballing brain that we need another central defender, another Patrick VieIra and a world class striker.

Christ even my 6 year old daughters can see that !

and no i ain't p@#$%^ lizard face, it's half 4 in the afternoon back here in North London.

I'm enjoying a celebratory drink tf! :D

Petr Cech #pastittongue.png

Oh and as for Wenger.....no walcott, no party #silly french <deleted>

Let me guess.... he was your captain in fantasy footy!!clap2.gifclap2.gif

Wrongbiggrin.png just can't believe Wenger played that donkey instead of him against a ponderous WHU defence!

Petr Cech #pastittongue.png

Oh and as for Wenger.....no walcott, no party #silly french <deleted>

Let me guess.... he was your captain in fantasy footy!!clap2.gifclap2.gif

Wrongbiggrin.png just can't believe Wenger played that donkey instead of him against a ponderous WHU defence!

Walcott is injured.

Dreadful. Couldn't spot any redeeming features.

Repeat of Chelsea second half, minus the quality opposition.

Any new signing will now be seen as knee-jerk - Arsene has only himself to blame. He seems hell-bent on a legacy of the nearly but nowhere man

But - early days - reminds me of the Villa opener 3 years ago. We still managed to come back from it and get 4th!

[Like Tigerfish I long gave up on the idea that Arsenal's hierarchy were serious about wanting to be a top 5 European side. As an ex-accountant i can admire the parsimony; as a football fan I can admire the sometime style; as an Arsenal supporter .... errr].

Edited by SantiSuk

Dreadful. Couldn't spot any redeeming features.

Repeat of Chelsea second half, minus the quality opposition.

Any new signing will now be seen as knee-jerk - Arsene has only himself to blame. He seems hell-bent on a legacy of the nearly but nowhere man

But - early days - reminds me of the Villa opener 3 years ago. We still managed to come back from it and get 4th!

[Like Tigerfish I long gave up on the idea that Arsenal's hierarchy were serious about wanting to be a top 5 European side. As an ex-accountant i can admire the parsimony; as a football fan I can admire the sometime style; as an Arsenal supporter .... errr].

Caught a bit flat footed today you were. No long ball to Carroll tactics but rather speedy counter attacks by some eager footballers. Arsenal was certainly much improved when Sanchez came on and I doubt Cech is going to look that out of it too often. Lack of pace in the back might be an issue.... though that's not a new problem.

I remember advising tranquility in this thread when Arsenal lost to Villa as you mentioned. Same prescription today.smile.png

Mesut Ozil marked out of the game by a sixteen year old. cheesy.gif

Just when it couldn't get any funnier after 90 minutes of football the Arsenal faithful are booing their manager, again. &lt;deleted&gt; is that all about!!blink.png

Just when it couldn't get any funnier after 90 minutes of football the Arsenal faithful are booing their manager, again. <deleted> is that all about!!blink.png

Yes Ozil got totally bossed...funny as all &lt;deleted&gt;!

Just when it couldn't get any funnier after 90 minutes of football the Arsenal faithful are booing their manager, again. <deleted> is that all about!!blink.png

Yes Ozil got totally bossed...funny as all <deleted>!

It can't be right. Chicog says Ozil is a World Cup Winner tongue.png

• Like 1

He's working too hard to post this week. laugh.png

Apparently he was on the pitch!

Media reports say when the young 16yo was leaving the ground he was shocked to find Ozil still sitting in his pocket......

Oh yes and respect to the gooners on the first day of the season. Bar the booing at the final whistle there was a respectful 90 mins silence, presumably for Cecil the lion. clap2.gif

• Like 2