Arsenal

MiG16

Does anyone know if UBC will have french commentry for the final. If not, will it be in brummy or English?

Carine, honestly, have you ever watched Arsenal TV, even for a few minutes ??

I did the other day & i swear, the first 5 mins was JUST in French, Russian & Dutch i think, not dubbed or that, just their Players talking..

Does anyone know if UBC will have french commentry for the final. If not, will it be in brummy or English?

I did the other day & i swear, the first 5 mins was JUST in French, Russian & Dutch i think, not dubbed or that, just their Players talking..

Hell would freeze over before i'd ever subject myself to Arsenal TV.

No chance of Cesc coming on Smokie - he went off after 10 mins against Stoke mid week. We are told it's only a light hamstring strain, but then we were told Vermaelen would be back in December, then January, then February, now who knows?

Some of you guys are more confident about Arsenal than I am. Ought to be 3-0 or 3-1 on form, but the English cup finals are littered with examples of the higher placed team losing out to underdogs and Arsenal have struggled to get more than a couple of goals ahead this side of Christmas (apart from a game I shalln't mention :annoyed:).

Sacre bleu - I'm surprised you heard any Dutch or Russian Singh. Obviously the French language crash courses that Arsene insists on aren't working too well.

No chance of Cesc coming on Smokie - he went off after 10 mins against Stoke mid week. We are told it's only a light hamstring strain, but then we were told Vermaelen would be back in December, then January, then February, now who knows?

Some of you guys are more confident about Arsenal than I am. Ought to be 3-0 or 3-1 on form, but the English cup finals are littered with examples of the higher placed team losing out to underdogs and Arsenal have struggled to get more than a couple of goals ahead this side of Christmas (apart from a game I shalln't mention :annoyed:).

Sacre bleu - I'm surprised you heard any Dutch or Russian Singh. Obviously the French language crash courses that Arsene insists on aren't working too well.

Hmmm yeah I thought that but I scanned the back page yesterday and I'm sure he was begging your mad prof for a game....

You should win it comfortably of course but that just piles on the pressure thankfully.

It may have not been Russian, it may have just been Arshavin sneezing coem to think of it, sounds similar..

You'll cruise it tomorrow, Birmingham are truly awful ( i don't care that they beat Chels etc, their style of Football is what i mean ) & you'll demolsih them on the big Wembley Pitch..

yes i can quite understand that coming from a spuds fan. imagine it ? actually being subject to watching a channel were great football is played, listening to people who have a great understanding of the game and know what they are talking about. and most of all their isn't a load of <deleted> spouted out 24/7 365 days of the year. biggrin.gif

yes i can quite understand that coming from a spuds fan. imagine it ? actually being subject to watching a channel were great football is played, listening to people who have a great understanding of the game and know what they are talking about. and most of all their isn't a load of <deleted> spouted out 24/7 365 days of the year. biggrin.gif

Enjoy yer cartoon channel....us Yids prefer adult TV. ;)

I had blithely assumed that the Carling Cup final (there, I'll give it its proper current name in honour of it being final day and involving the Arsenal!) would be shown on Truevisions or a regular Thai channel. Someone has just PMd me to ask where it is on and I find it is certainly not on True Visions. Anyone know if it is on 3 or 5 etc?

It wouldn't surprise me if some some dumba$$ at the FA thought it was such a great competition that they charged too much for the showing rights and the foreign TV resellers rightly said - "hold on matey that's a second tier competition at first tier prices!"

I had blithely assumed that the Carling Cup final (there, I'll give it its proper current name in honour of it being final day and involving the Arsenal!) would be shown on Truevisions or a regular Thai channel. Someone has just PMd me to ask where it is on and I find it is certainly not on True Visions. Anyone know if it is on 3 or 5 etc?

It wouldn't surprise me if some some dumba$$ at the FA thought it was such a great competition that they charged too much for the showing rights and the foreign TV resellers rightly said - "hold on matey that's a second tier competition at first tier prices!"

Its only Arse and bum....no one cares...not really.

Oh dear :crying: Bring on Barcelona :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

for a minute there I thought Arsenal signed David James during the transfer window and I missed it.

I'd have loved to hear what the prof said to his keeper after the game...:D

Which one will play on Wednesday I wonder....calamity 1..2...or 3? :lol:

Wenger never has seen the importance of a decent defence and solid keeper. :blink:

Oh dear :crying: Bring on Barcelona :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

for a minute there I thought Arsenal signed David James during the transfer window and I missed it.

I'd have loved to hear what the prof said to his keeper after the game...:D

Which one will play on Wednesday I wonder....calamity 1..2...or 3? :lol:

Wenger never has seen the importance of a decent defence and solid keeper. :blink:

Against Barca - I think he will go with El-mule so when he yells out in Spanish 'It's your's" David Villa will understand.

Maybe he'll recognise his mistake ...and play two keepers in the next match? :D

He won't accept or recognise this and never will. thats why theres been no silverware, (although even i thought they'd hammer Brum!) He's squandered the oppotunities to address this. If i was an Arsenal supporter :ermm::o i'd be livid with him.

Think back to the defense and keeper he inherited when he joined The Arse those years ago and look what he's allowed them to be reduced to. :whistling:

Maybe he'll recognise his mistake ...and play two keepers in the next match? :D

He won't accept or recognise this and never will. thats why theres been no silverware, (although even i thought they'd hammer Brum!) He's squandered the oppotunities to address this. If i was an Arsenal supporter :ermm::o i'd be livid with him.

Think back to the defense and keeper he inherited when he joined The Arse those years ago and look what he's allowed them to be reduced to. :whistling:

You know I think that may be my second favourite goalkeeping howler of all time....:D