Read Letter Offering Evidence Of Russian Meddling Just Delivered To US Embassy

snoop1130

Read Letter Offering Evidence Of Russian Meddling Just Delivered To US Embassy

By Todd Ruiz, Editor

prayuthrussianletter.jpg

Top: Junta chairman Prayuth Chan-ocha meets Nikolai Patrushev, the former FSB chief who heads Russia’s security council, Wednesday at Bangkok’s Government House. Original photo: Government House. A photo of a letter appealing for American intervention by a group of Russians in Thai custody is inset.

BANGKOK — An associate of a group of Russians offering information about meddling in the 2016 US election said Wednesday afternoon that he delivered a letter on their behalf to the American Embassy in Bangkok as the leader of the ruling junta met with the head of Russia’s national security council.

Pavlo Yunko, whose attempt to sneak out the letter addressed to US Ambassador Glyn Davies was intercepted by Thai immigration authorities last night, said someone identifying himself as “John” came out and received the letter which promises “photo-video-audio” evidence of Russia’s illicit activities.

Full Story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/featured/2018/02/28/read-letter-offering-evidence-russian-meddling-american-election-just-delivered-us-embassy-bangkok/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2018-2-28
  • Sad 1

is a group of russian hookers in jail for running

a sex training "seminar" in pattaya.

she's being held for working without a permit

(she's a teacher!), not for prostitution.

she's also posting from jail on her instagram

“I am the only witness and the missing link in

the connection between Russia and the U.S.

elections...."......“In exchange for help from U.S.

intelligence services and a guarantee of my safety,

I am prepared to provide the necessary information

to America or to Europe or to the country which can

buy me out of Thai prison.

she was charging russian tourists $600 each for

her 5-day sex seminars.

13 hours ago, ChouDoufu said:

is a group of russian hookers in jail for running

a sex training "seminar" in pattaya.

she's being held for working without a permit

(she's a teacher!), not for prostitution.

she's also posting from jail on her instagram

“I am the only witness and the missing link in

the connection between Russia and the U.S.

elections...."......“In exchange for help from U.S.

intelligence services and a guarantee of my safety,

I am prepared to provide the necessary information

to America or to Europe or to the country which can

buy me out of Thai prison.

she was charging russian tourists $600 each for

her 5-day sex seminars.

The person delivering the letter hasn’t been arrested and the person who wrote it is a he. 

15 hours ago, DiscoDan said:

Hope the Thai's charge her and she serves her sentence before she goes to the U.S.A  

If you are referring to the person delivering the letter- she hasn’t been arrested. 

Edited by Bluespunk

So I gather the Video and Audio is of one of her teaching seminars. 

I went to one of these seminars in Pattaya but it was held but a different thai girl each night in a seedie hotel room.. no certificate just a rash.

• Sad 2

Shades of how the Profumo Affair started in the UK in the Sixties, when seemingly trivial events involving a couple of high-class hookers and  clients from both sides of the Iron Curtain sparked a major diplomatic and political scandal.

Fascinating to see how these bizarre events pan out, particular as relations between the superpowers continue to degenerate into what is shaping up as a new Cold War.

One question that bugs me about alleged Russian involvement in the US Presidential Race is motive.  Why would Putin want a right-wing Republican in the White House rather than a left-leaning Democrat?

32 minutes ago, Krataiboy said:

One question that bugs me about alleged Russian involvement in the US Presidential Race is motive.  Why would Putin want a right-wing Republican in the White House rather than a left-leaning Democrat?

Because he's their right-wing republican. There was captured chatter of russian intelligence mentioning Trump's name before he declared himself as running. He likely has a long history with some of the oligarchs possibly in things like money laundering, whatever the case they used to talk up their Russian contacts then suddenly they have no contacts with Russia or Russian investments. I think most likely Russia wanted to target Trump because if they already either had compromising information on him, and realized that he may be more amenable to a quid quo pro than other candidates. They also probably also realized his ego and incompetence would damage the United States.

1 minute ago, jcsmith said:

Because he's their right-wing republican. There was captured chatter of russian intelligence mentioning Trump's name before he declared himself as running. He likely has a long history with some of the oligarchs possibly in things like money laundering, whatever the case they used to talk up their Russian contacts then suddenly they have no contacts with Russia or Russian investments. I think most likely Russia wanted to target Trump because if they already either had compromising information on him, and realized that he may be more amenable to a quid quo pro than other candidates. They also probably also realized his ego and incompetence would damage the United States.

Makes sense. Birds of a billionaire feather. . .