True increase price of 15 gb package from 149 to 250 baht

Sandman77

Today I was wondering when I always activate , the 15 gb package when my data was used up , why I got after entering the activation code by myself why I got only 1 gb instead of 15 gigs , calling the hotline imidiatly , the Aswer was sorry sir we change promotion and network code the old one you use before is now only for 1 gb instead of 15 gigs before , so without knowing I payed 1 gigs 150 before I payed a year ago only 99 baht , I ask would it be possible to redound me the 159 baht of the unwanted 1 gig, the Aswer was no we can't refound you cos you allready used up 15 mb , that's redicoules!

T.i.t or what ever the only thing we send you the new network code and you can activate the 15 gigs for now 250 baht !

Ok we all know there seems to be no customer protection in thailand , but when millions of customers , feeling sane cheated like I , then maybe it will be a case for the thailand comunicatuon autorotation or how every the called ..!

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

You not check the prices and the condition before use a service?

I feel somehow sorry, but nobody guarantee the same price.

For DTAC which I use I have the option for 12 automatic reactivations, which guarantee the same amount and the same package. But as soon I stop this then I have to check myself which is the best package, which I think you missed.

I did not miss anything like I told the change the network activation code that one that I was always using was now only valid for one gig instead of 15 now I got a new activation code. With this can activate by myself without call of hotline look pics I attached

Gesendet von iPhone mit Thaivisa Connect